11: Clip

Hey guys! I'm sorry for not updating! But here it is! Hope you like it.

****

"T-talk?" I asked. Jonghyun oppa nodded. I cautiously looked back at Myungsoo.

"Uhm..I'll get going. Hope you have enough rest. Bye." He said in a monotone. I gave him a smile and nodded.

"Ah..yeah. You too! I really enjoyed it. Thanks." I said. He just nodded back in reply as he went back to his car amd drove off. I looked back at Jonghyun as he smiled and touched something on my head.

"Nice headband you got here." I heard him chuckle. I touched my headband. I didn't notice I was still wearing it. I slowly removed it.

"Ah..haha. Yeah." I just said. "Uhm. How about we go inside." I said. He nodded. I opened the door and closed it back.

"Sorry to have you waiting. I didn't know you were coming." I said as I went to the kitchen. There was like a tall table there like the ones in a bar, so I can see the living room.

"No big deal. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. It was like...a surprise." He said. I brought the coffee I made into the living room and placed it on the couch.

"It's ok. Uhm, please. Sit down." So we both sat down and we just awkwardly drank our coffee. Silence filled the room.

"So...where did you go?" He asked.

"Oh. To Lotte World." I simply said. He nodded.

"Was it fun?" He asked again. I nodded and smiled.

"Definitely. It was really the best thing. Since I haven't been there in a long time, J really enjoyed. It was a bit tiring but, I loved it. Oh and-" I suddenly stopped as I heard him giggle a bit. I didn't notice I was talking too much. "Hehe...I'm sorry." I said. He shook his head.

"No. It's fine. I was enjoying your story. I really do think that you loved your day." He said. I smiled and nodded.

"I..I did." I agreed. He clapsed his hand and looked at me. Oh gosh this guy....he's so handsome. Is he a vampire or something?! 
"I'm sorry if I'm being direct, but, are you ang Myungsoo-ssi dating?" He asked. Hood thing I wasn't drinking any coffee. Coz it would've flown out of my mouth. My eyes widened a bit and I shook my head.

"N-no!" I denied. He smiled.

"Hey chill. I was just asking." He said. He looked at his watch and he stood up. "Sorry to bother you this late. I know your tired. I gotta get going." He said. I stood up and guided him to the door..

"It was fine. It was nice seeing you." I said as I opened the door and went out. He smiled.

"See you at work tomorrow." He said. I nodded and smiled.

"Ne. Annyeong!" I waved. He waved back and went inside his car and drove off.

****

"15 minutes till show time!"

"You heard that guys! Let's move it!" The stylist, Ms. Cho Gyura yelled as the other staff moved along, fixing CNBlue. They are gonna perform on a Music Festival today and the number of audience is huge! I already finished putting make-up on Minhyuk, Jungshin and Yonghwa and all that's left now is Jonghyun. I was placing some base by his nose when I saw his lips smile. His eyes were closed.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked him.

"Well...I can't wait to open my eyes and see your face again." He said. I blushed! What does he mean by that?

"M-mwo?" I just said. He then slowly opened his eyes which locked into mine. He was like sucking me into his eyes. Oh my gosh....he's so beautiful. He then smiled even wider.