19: Fight (Part 2)

*****

MYUNGSOO'S POV

"Fucking mannequins!" Hoya yelled as he kicked one out of his sight. I don't know how, but we just defeated 5 guys just by the entrance. I don't know how much more when we get closer.

"I'll take this, thank you very much." Dongwoo said as he took one of the guy's huge pocket knife. We just looked at him like he's crazy. "Hey. It may come in handy. " he excused. We continued walking. The whole place was just huge and spacious. Graffiti, trash, and mannequins freaking everywhere.

"I'm tired of this mannequin shit." Woohyun muttered under his breath.

"Forget the mannequins and focus on saving
Ji Min!" Hoya said. Everyone became more aware of their surroundings in case an enemy pounces on us. We saw stairs and slowly climbed it. Everything about this place just screamed sketchy, dangerous, and the cliché 'evil lair of the enemy'.
Sunggyu was the first one to peek on top of the stairs. His eyes widened when he turned to me, who was at the bottom, and motioned me to come up. I slowly peeked with him and saw a door slightly ajar.

"Do you think she's in there?" Sunggyu asked. I shrugged.

"One way to find out." I whispered back and I rushed, looking both ways.

*******

JIMIN'S POV

"You should eat." Jonghyun urged one more time.

"I'd rather starve." I commented. He put down the tray and held my cheeks. I winced. His hands were cold, and it pains me to know this is the Jonghyun I actually fell for once. I wanted to push him, but my hands were shackled. I also wanted to cry. Why him? He was so perfect?

"It won't be good for our child if its mother is unhealthy." He stated. I looked at him like he was out of his mind.

"I am not pregnant. And definitely not gonna be with you!" I yelled at him. He gave me a devilish smile. I saw right through him what he was thinking at that moment.
The door flung open and I saw Myungsoo come in. He was panting, bruised, and clearly furious.

"Let her go, you son of a bitch!" He was shaking in anger. I hear commotion outside as well and managed to see behind Myungsoo the rest of the lads beating up Jonghyun's men and also getting beaten up. Jonghyun let go of my face and stood up. I would like to just rush to Myungsoo and run away with him, away from this hell of a mess.

"Look who it is." Jonghyun said. "She's mine now, by the way. How about you just forget all of this, forget her, and we'll all live happily ever after!" Jonghyun stated. He sounded like a freaking maniac. Just like the Joker.

"I don't think so." Myungsoo was about to throw a punch when Jonghyun stopped his hand and twisted his arm. Myungsoo yelped in pain, Jonghyun pushed him down.
Shit. I forgot he knows Judo!

"I believe you're messing with the wrong person here, L." He said L like it was a filthy word. "You know, if you really are like L from Death Note, you should be as smart as him."
He kicked Myungsoo some more.

"Stop!!" I yelled. Jonghyun snickered and turned to me. "Anything for you, sweetheart." He stopped paying attention to Myungsoo and focused on me.

"I'll do what you want! Just leave him alone!!" I begged. He kissed my cheek.

"Then eat up, sweetheart. Then we'll go on about some more stuff you can do." He said. A tear trickled down my face and he wiped it off.

"Take your filthy hand off of her!" Myungsoo groaned. He suddenly grabbed the pipe that was beside the bed and whacked Jonghyun in the head with it. Jonghyun was stunned. He balled up his fist was about to punch him, but Myungsoo's reflex was fast and he stopped the punch from hitting him