1: The Unexpected Blind Date

"Jimin-ah, I heard that Minho and Lisa-ssi are finally dating! How did you know that they'll be a perfect couple?" My chingu, Yeongja said. She's one of my bffs. I smiled at her.

"Well, remember that I interviewed them separately? And I found out that they have the same hobbies and likes. So maybe, they'll go well with each other." I explained to her. She twirled around dreamily.

"Aigoo! When will you matchmake me with someone?" She asked me as she brushed her hair. We were at my room fixing my closet. Yeongja has been a big help with some of my matchmaking 'job'. She's the one who talks to them and tells them to meet me in a cafe or restaurant or something.

"I still can't find the perfect guy for you Yeongja-ssi! Do you have a guy that you like?" I asked her to start off. She looked at the ceiling, thinking.

"Hmm...how about Lee Minho oppa?" He said. Her eyes started to drift. Aigoo! Lee Minho?

"You want to have a celebrity for a namja chingu? That's a hard one Yeongja! Unless, you know him well." I said.

"Of course I know. I know his birthday and his age. Favorite color.." She started to count her fingers. I laughed.

"That's not what I meant. You know, his contact number, if you have, maybe a friend relationship with him before." I said. She frowned. Then she shook her head. Then I hung my jacket, and she started to comb my hair.

"Arasso, how about you then?" She asked. I closed my closet. I sighed.

"I have no time for that. Love will come." I said.

"But how about Minho and Lisa-ssi? How did you know that they'll be a couple? How did you know that their love will come?" She asked.

"It seems...... I don't know. It's like I'm love's bridge." I told her. She sighed.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, we'll be having a dinner date later. Arasso?" She said. I looked at her.

"Mwo? Dinner date? With who?" I asked.

"With Hyunwoo and Minjun oppa." She said. Hyunwoo and Minjun is one of our bffs too. Actually, were friends since highschool and we've been friends forever... I guess.

"Why didn't you told me earlier?" I asked. She bit her lip.

"Mianhe, I was drowned by your stories." She said.

"Ok. Where are we going to have dinner?" I asked.

"In Jihwaja." She said. If I was eating something, I would've choked and started to cough.

"Jihwaja? It's expensive there!" I said as my eyes widened. She giggled. I'm not used to those expensive restaurants. I can eat on food chains or better, cook.

"But Hyunwoo and Minjun oppa will be treating us. It's fine." She said. Well, Hyunwoo and Minjun are a little richer than us.

"Is it ok for them?" I asked. She nodded.

"Hmm..Arasso." I said. I was also thinking not to eat too much and pick anything expensive from the menu.

"Oh, we need to wear something formal." She pointed out.

"Formal? I don't have anything formal." I said. I never did.

"Jinjja? Not even a simple dress?" She asked. I shook my head.

"Aigoo. Were having a dinner 3 hours from now. How about we go shopping." She said. I shook my head.

"Ani. No formal shopping for me. I don't like formal. Well, I like it when you see much prettier girls wear it than you. But if I wear it, no." I said. She made a 'tut' sound.