12: Sleep Over (Part 1)

Mygosh! I haven't updated this story for a month now! Big sorry guys :( School started then I have a part time job...everything's hectic. But I'll try my best on this one!

*****

My guts told me to stop and back up, and so I did. I touched my lips and bowed down as I looked down at the table.

"I...I'm sorry. I didn't mean too-"

"Oh no! T-that's ok... *I guess* (< mumbled this one)"

"Pardon?" He asked. I looked up and shook my head, still a bit embarrased. 

"N-nothing." I said as I drank up and I covered my lips. He probably noticed coz he took my hand and he wiped my lips. I just sat there, frozen like an ice as he finished wiping and he smiled at me. His dimples and his eyes.... my gosh, so captivating. Who can't say no to this guy. We sat there in silence, then he spoke up. 

"I like you a lot, you know that?" He said as he mixed his drink while looking down. 

"Huh?" I just said. He looked up and smiled. 

"Why is it that everytime I wanna confess to you, I just can't do it properly?! Now I can't repeat it again coz my tummy's churning and my heart's skipping fast." He said as he gave a hearty laugh. I didn't know what to say. "I really wanna tell you that I like you.... but maybe it's not the right time that's why I can't say it. Don't you think?" He suddenly asked me. It kinda felt awkward coz he was confessing, but then he's not.... get it? GOSH IT'S CONFUSING! >,<

"I...I guess so." I just replied. He smiled and he patted my head lightly like a small kid. 

"Yeah...me too." He said. 

"Oh hey! There you guys are!" I heard someone call out by the main door. I looked behind Jonghyun oppa and was surprised to see Myungsoo! My eyes literally widened. W-WHAT?! I thought he was angry or pissed or something?! But why is he acting like that now? I looked at my back to check if maybe there's someone there who he knows, but there was no one. It was just us in the cafe. As I turned my head back, Myungsoo was already by our table. 

"Hey! Mind if I sit with you guys?" He asked happily. His eyes cannot be seen because he was smiling too much. It's not that long that we know each other. But I can determine that it's a fake smile -_-

"Y-yeah...sure. Are you ok with that, Ji Min-ssi?" Jonghyun oppa asked. I just nodded at looked at Myungsoo as he sat down.

"Can I get your order sir?" The waiter asked. 

"Yes..an Americano please and some cream puffs." He said. The waiter nodded and left off. He was a still sweating and he wiped his sweat off with the back of his hand. I took my handkerchief from my pocket and handed it to him. 

"Here. Use this." I said. He looked at it, then to me. Then he faked a small smile again.

"No thanks, I'm good." 

"No you're not. You're sweating like crazy. You'll get sick." I argued.

"Oh, are you worried?" He definitely is teasing me! This guy!

"NO! I'm just saying the fact! Just...use this!" I said as I placed it on the table. He just looked at it and looked away. I wanted to punch him so hard, but I kinda feel bad coz he's sweaty and I bet he's tired too. I took the handkerchief and I started to wipe his forehead. I noticed his eyes widened then he looked at me. 

"W-what are you doing?" He asked. I didn't reply and continued to wipe it.

"Uhm...I'm sorry if I'm kinda bothering you, but I'll just go." I then heard Jonghyun say. I stopped and then I dropped the hanky.