The New Vocaloid

I blink awake, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. Where am I? I thought to myself. I looked around and saw strange people staring back at me. One girl had light blue hair tied up in pigtails that fell to her ankles. Another girl had blonde bangs held up with clips and she had a remarkable hair ribbon. The next girl had long pink hair with a chunk of hair hanging over her shoulder. The last girl had short brown hair that fell to her neck. There were two boys. One had dark blue hair and he wasn't the cutest one here. The other boy had purple hair pulled back in a ponytail and looked like a girl to be honest with you. The pink haired girl spoke.

"Pick someone to be siblings with or start your own vocaloid family." She said in a soft, serious tone. I gazed around restlessly as someone else walked across the room and stopped at the foot of my bed. He had blonde hair pulled up in a short ponytail. He was crying softly and blushing hard, he looked at me and blinked the tears from his eyes and gave me a priceless smile. I pointed to him. He stopped.

"Are you pointing to me?" He asked. I nodded. The pinkette told me to pick a name. I bounded out of bed and ran next to the blond boy.

"You can pick a name for me!" I said, facing him.

"Ok," He said and he took his hands and stroked my short lime green hair, "How about... Miyako... you can be my little Miyako-Chan." I smiled wide and I hugged him. I knew at that moment, we would have a strong relationship between us.

Awww ain't that cute? A dream caused me to write this story. just remember, put tuna in your cake.