The Battle

,,Len' s POV

Alright now I hate him...

"Freedo... we will go to the entertainment room." Len said. We walked to the entertainment room and into the boxing ring.

"Freedo!" Miyako said.

"what?" He said.

Miyako have him a potion and he drank it. Then he looked at the bottle, where it said,"Weakening potion"

Freedo' s POV

LOL I don't care. That won't affect me in any way. I am teh ultimate smoothie! :3

"Why are we in here, chipmunk?"

Len' s POV

I'm scared... but I can do it... I can lift a roadroller!

"I'm not a chipmunk! You-" I tried to say, but Miyako covered my mouth and whispered.

"If you win you get bananas." I snapped. I wanted bananas. I threw a punch at him.

Freedo' s POV

Ok, pretty boy wants to dance.

"LOL come at me bro." I threw a flower vase at him.

Ha!

Miyako' s POV

"STOP IT! PLEASE DON'T HURT HIM!!" I cry and I climb into the ring and hug Len tightly. I blush... but I think nobody was watching so... I secretly licked Len' s hair... I smiled with glee.

"IT DOES! IT REALLY DOES!" I say.

"what?" said Len.

"Your hair does taste like bananas!" I say.

Freedo' s POV

"WTF, lol I'm out. If Len ain't gonna fight me then I'll just leave. I have a friend name Bob that will let me stay with him."

What a little wuss that Len was.

Miyako' s POV

"idiot! Your in a whole different universe! you can't escape the house... unless... LUKA!" I say. Luka runs into the room.

"calm Freedo" I say. Luka takes Freedo and they walk away.

Freedo' s POV

"where we going Pinkdamena?"

I was hungry and we were passing the fridge. I rushed over to the refrigerator and pulled out a fresh sammich. I started eating it.

Luka' s POV

"don't call me that... call me Luka, or L, or even Tuna-Chan..." I said... I shoved Freedo in the room.

"We need to talk.... about Len..." I say

Freedo' s POV

"What is it Pinkie Pie?" I asked.

"If it's about me being nice to him then no."

Luka' s POV

I frown at him.

"Ok, well what makes you dislike him?" I ask.

Gumi' s POV

I'll get him..... and Miyako..... I'll curse him... my curses work on anyone no matter what....

Freedo' s POV

"Shut up gummy bear."

"Pinkie, I would tell you but it would take awhile."

Luka' s POV

this won't work. Will it...

Miyako' s POV

I grab Len's arm, apparently scared of Freedo... I lead him into my room and we sit on my bed. I walk in my closet and pull out a size small dress.... for Valentine's day... it is tomorrow...

"Wear this!" I say to Len holding up the dress.

"No! I'm not gay!" He says...

"you'll look cute!" I say, shoving the dress on him. After the dress was on him, I looked him over. He was so cute! I hug him tightly and he bites my arm. I shook my arm and I bit his arm.

Freedo' s POV

I walk into Miyako' s room.

"Len, you ok? I was just really mad at some-"

I see him in the dress with Miyako biting his arm.

I run out as fast as I could.

Miyako' s POV

I go to Freedo and I explain I made him put it on because I think it looked cute.

"Why don't you go tell him what you had to say." I tell him...

"Oh, yeah. Miku told me it's a tradition that on Valentine's day, all the guys wear dresses and all the girls dress up like the person they like! and then we make chocolates for our friends and loved ones." I tell him.

Freedo' s POV

I walk in the room.

"That was weird..." I say.

"So what I was trying to say is that I'm just really mad at something. I didn't mean to be so rude to you earlier.

:P

Valentine's day

Miyako' s POV

Len makes me put on his clothes and I go change. I come out and Len blushes.

"Aw.... you look

So cute!" He said pulling my cheeks.

"I'm nawt kewt!" I tried to say through pulled cheeks.

Freedo' s POV

I walk in the room at the wrong time again. This time Len was pulling Miyako' s cheeks.

"Ok, I'm going to guess that's normal around here too.