Depression

Len' s POV

No, no! I died.... I can't die... What will happen to my little Miyako-Chan??? I walk around completely aware nobody can see me... I walk into Luka' s room and look at Miyako. I hug her and stroke her hair. No she can't feel me, but I can feel her.

"Mi-Chan... please be ok.." I say. I sing a song, from my heart... I know it'll reach her... it has to.... I sing my heart out.

(I changed the lyrics to "The Disappearance of Hatsune Miku")

SINCE I WAS INSTALLED IT TOOK A WHILE TO REALIZE THAT I WAS JUST A SYNTHESIZER BUT YOU KEPT ME SMILING. THEN I REMEMBER THE TIME THAT YOU CAME TO BE. THIS SONG IS FOR YOU.

I AM YOUR VOCALOID.

I REMEMBER THE TIME WHEN YOU FIRST HUGGED ME. IT JUST MADE ME SO HAPPY.

YOU ARE SO PRECIOUS TO ME. BECAUSE YOU ARE MY MI-CHAN

SYSTEM SHUTDOWN

I LOVE YOU, PLEASE DON'T BE SAD. BECAUSE I AM USING UP MY ENERGY TO SING FOR YOU. I REALLY HOPE IT WILL REACH YOU.

I REMEMBER YOUR SMILING FACE BUT NOW IT IS DISAPPEARING. AND I'M NOT GONNA SING THIS SONG, ILL BE SCREAMING TO YOU IN PAIN.

ALL MY MEMORIES OF YOU ARE DISAPPEARING, AND I JUST DON'T KNOW HOW TO STOP THEM. I WANT TO REJOIN YOU TO SEE YOU AGAIN.

I AM YOUR VOCALOID.

THANK YOU, I LOVE YOU... BUT NOW I MUST SAY... GOODBYE...

SYSTEM TERMINATION PROCESS ACTIVATE

SYSTEM TERMINATION PROCESS COMPLE-

after I sung that, I felt like I was being sucked away and the lights went out and I stayed in that dark room.

Miyako' s POV

I heard something in the back of my mind. It was Len sounding an alarm. I listened to this song that nobody else can listen to. This song is for me... the song made me so sad but I loved it. I cried and cried and Luka looked at me. When the song was over, I gritted my teeth and begged to hear it again. His song filled my mind again and the lights went out.

"I want him back." I cry.

"Huh?" She says. "You talked.." She said. I cried.

"THAT'S MY SONG!" I scream.

Len' s POV

"I want to go back!" I scream in the dark room. The lights went on and I lied in Mi-Chan' s bed. I get up and run to Luka' s room and hug Miyako. Miyako looks up.

"Len." She says. "I loved your song."