After Valentine's day

Miyako' s POV

I woke up wondering what happened... I looked over at Len... we were asleep on the couch and I was on his chest... this is awkward... Len is in my dress and I'm laying on his chest wearing his clothes.

Freedo' s POV

"Hey people wake up its 10 am!!!!!! "

Miyako' s POV

"What???" I don't want to.... I wanna stay here...." I say

Len woke up, "NUUU! I want to stay here with Miyako-Chan..." He says and pulls me closer.

Freedo' s POV

"WAAAAAAAKKKKKKKEEEEE TTTTTHHHHHEEEEEE LLLLLEEEEEKKKKK UUUUPPPPP!!!!!!!!!#!!##!!!!!!!!!!! #@$& -!!!!!! "

Miyako' s POV

(sleeping) Len-sama....... no..... I don't wanna.. wake up....

Len' s POV

(sleeping) Miyako-Chan........ let..... me sleep....

Freedo' s POV

"@@ @&&$ @&$$ #@&$ #@$& @&$$ @&$$ @$$ $$&!#@$_$!

Len' s POV

I wake up and bridal scoops me up.

"She won't wake up....." I say with a chuckle.

Freedo clicks his gun and aims it at my head. I Look at Miyako. Without me, she'll be left in despair.

"Please don't... Miyako will get depressed.." I say. Freedo shoots my foot and I scream.

Miyako wakes up immediately.

"DON'T!!!" she squeals and takes my foot into her warm grasp and I blush. Then Freedo' s friend, Allen tried to stab Miyako in her thigh while she wasn't looking. I take my leg and try to put it in front of hers. Allen stabs me in my thigh and I scream.

Miyako' s POV

"LEN!!!" I scream and I take Len's Leg. He shrieks. I guess I'm stretching his leg out because he is on the couch lying down and I'm standing up holding his leg. I drag him in my room and slam the door and he screams. I hear Freedo scream and I look out my bedroom window and see Allen slice his throat and run out the door. I'll deal with that later....for now I have to see Len' s leg... I get a jar of what I think is iodine, but it is poison and I dab a little on Len's Leg. Len screams and falls down on my bed. I check his heartbeat and it stopped. I scream and place my hands on his heart and push! I try that several times but then give up. He won't come back... I set his body in the bottom bunk and I nestle on the top bunk... I never wanted to see him again like that... I go under the covers and I curl up in a ball soaking in Len' s scent....

Miku' s POV

I walk into the Kagamine room and I looked around. I saw Len on the bottom bunk with a white cloth over his face and I climb to the top bunk. I see Miyako staring into the distance of the room.

"Mi-Chan!" I say, copying Len' s nickname. Miyako looked at me allowing me to see her face. Her face was red with skin hanging loose and her sweet little eyes dropped and her right eye looked looked like it was welded shut.

"What happened???" I asked. She could barely talk... but she managed to tell me something.

"burn..." She said. and she showed me her lime green fire.

"I burn myself...." She struggles to say.

"why?" I asked.

"I kill Len.... accident...." She says.

"What???" She says.

Luka' s POV

Miku calls me over to Miyako' s room and I take a look at Miyako. Yep... she is depressed.... I feel bad for her..... a put her on a stretcher and wheel her in to my room. She just lies there sobbing and stays curled up in the blanket. She looks like she doesn't notice she is moving. She has the depression badly.