Len's surprise

Miyako' s POV

"Hmm.... what a surprise." I say. I heard a beep. it sounded like an iPhone beep that beeps when your done recording.

"WHERE YOU RECORDING ME??" I asked.. Rin gave a slight nod and I punch her in the face.

"Oh.. it's on!!!" she says and sweeps over my legs.

"Lets settle this in the entertainment room." I say.

At the entertainment room Rin and I come up with a deal. if I win, she deletes the video. if she wins, she plugs the phone to the TV and all the vocaloids watch us. But no powers allowed. Len walks up.

"3,2,1 Fight!" He says. I begin thinking of streetfighter and I kick her in the legs and she falls to the ground. I jump about 10 feet in the air and my elbow nails her in the stomach. Rin coughs and gets up. I know she is strong, she can lift a roadroller... Rin takes my legs and flips me over. She then begins stomping on my back. I hear Len screaming and other vocaloids gasping. I had no choice... I don't want my spine broken so I tap out. Rin won.

Rin hooks up the phone to the TV and plays the video. Dang it! Her iPhone has perfect quality.... She plays the video and I plop down next to Len and watch the TV.

Rin' s POV

"Now majority rule! Who wants to see Len and Miyako kiss live??" I said. All the vocaloids raise they're hands except Len and Miyako. Miyako blushes and grabs Len's tie and brings him closer. "Oh! :3 one second!" I said and I run over and knot Len's tie to Miyako' s tie. Len blushes and to my surprise makes the move. Len kisses Miyako and I set off indoor fireworks.

Miyako' s POV

After that was over, Len and I went to the park and started pushing me on the swing. I told him that I never wanted to leave him. Not even for a second.

"Then marry me.." He said. ((since vocaloid don't age, they can get married whenever))

Len's POV

"Then marry me.." I said.

"R-really?" Miyako said.

"Of course...." I said.

Miyako' s POV

I ran home into my room and rummaged through my closet. I took out a long white dress and tied my hair in a bun and let the see through white thingy hang over my bun. I looked in the mirror. I ran outside and bumped into Miku.

"Oh! Sorry Miku." I say. She nods and looks at me.

"What's with the dress?" She says.

"Nothing..." I say, blushing.

"Hmm..... are you getting married?" She asks.

I nod.

"Oh cool!" she squeals. I know who can be the flower girl~ She brings out a purple haired girl.

"I'm Yuzuki..." she says.

"And I can be your first mate person whatever." Miku says.