Death

Freedo' s POV

"Heh. Your password is Miyako... wow..." I say chaining him up. I scroll to his newest text and read it.

Text: Hey, Len... your taking a while to get home... are you ok? ~Mi-Chan

Freedo' s POV

"You murderer!" Len cries!

I laugh and record this on Len' s phone.

"Don't do it!" He yells. But I did. I jabbed the knife through his stomach and he screams. I'll let him live, but for now... he'll suffer. But I'm done hurting him...

"Awww Look at little Miyako-Chan on your iphone! Are you obsessed or what? Your IPhone wallpaper is you and Miyako... your password is Miyako... all your photos are of Miyako and your precious memories together... now I'll crush them." I say and I slam the phone on the ground and I smash it. Like a boss.

"NO! DON'T!!" Len shrieks on the verge of tears. I chuckle... Oh! Look it's Miyako~

Miyako' s POV

I ran to the store as fast as I could. Len always replies as soon as he got the text... I walk over to Len and I scream.

"WHAT HAPPENED?" I yell.

"He tried to kill me!" Freedo lies.

"Yeah, sure.." I say.

"I- i apologize for disappointing you... Freedo." Len says.

I unchain him and I hug him. Not noticing the blood. Len's blood got all over my stomach. I looked down at my stomach. it was practically red with blood. I silently curse my short top and I take off my jacket and I wrap it around Len' s cut. But it was too late. He lost too much blood and his face went white and he fell to the ground, dead.

Freedo' s POV

"He is dead?! I didn't mean to kill him!!!" I say.

Miyako snapped. "I HATE YOU!" Apparently she uses something called "vocaloid cursing"

,"I HATE YOU, YOU SON OF A LEEK! I HOPE GUMI BURNS YOU IN HER TORTURE CHAMBER!!" She hugged Len and cried. God... I feel bad... not for Len, but for Miyako.. she is just losing it.

Miyako' s POV

I lost it. My lover is gone.... he forever will be... I cried uncontrollably and I hugged his dead body. Then a magical brony flying through the sky landed on Len and nudged him. Len woke up and the color came back into his face and he said... what? where am I? I need to be at my concert! I'm friken Tupac! He went to his room and grabbed a black T-shirt and black pants. He put on black shades and walked out.

"what the? What are you wearing?" Freedo asked.

"All dem questions, y u askin all dem questions?" Len said in a rapper tone. I slapped him hard in the face.

Len looked surprised, "Eh? what just happened???" He asked.