Saying Goodbye

Len's POV

I wake up to find a stressed looking Miyako.

"L-Len... i-i i gotta g-go..." She said.

"What do you mean?" I asked, worried.

"I mean... i got to go... meaning..." She trailed off and motioned the blade of her hand across her neck and made a slicing noise. My face went white.

"What!? Why!?" I said, beaming through tears. She pointed to her heart.

"Im in terrible condition..." She said. I freaked out.

"YOUR GONNA DIE!?" I shrieked, earning a sigh from Miyako. She looked down and nodded. She lied back down on the floor and breathed heavily. I held her hand.

"D-dont.. please... Miyako..." I pleaded, a heavy flow of tears streaming down my face. Miyako looked at me and smiled. Her breathing came and gone, and her eyes closed and she passed.

"M-Miyako..." I said. But she left... her existence got erased from the world...

"I... should have told you this before you passed..." I choke out in a fit of tears.

"I love you... NOT!" I said. Len then committed suicide. TROLLOLOL

3rd person's POV

And so her life ended, leaving most vocaloids in despair. Miku, tried to forget about her, immediately leaving when her name floated in the air. Rin, Didnt want to forget her friend. Luka, She missed her very much and talked about her constantly. Kaito and Gakupo didnt care...

As for Len, he spent his time bundled up in a blanket, only getting up to eat. He took it hard because she was his friend, his company, his family... She was everyone's friend...