The Long Night

As my brother showed me around our room, he told me everyone's names. Which were Miku, Rin (my new sister), Len (my new brother), Luka, Kaito, Gakupo, and Meiko. The house was huge and each room was about the size of a two-story house. Overall the vocaloid house ended up to be 20-stories. US, the Kagamine' s get the penthouse since Miku didn't want it. We will begin the tour tomorrow. Our bed, a three-story bunk bed had quite a soft mattress on the bottom bunk. Which I slept on. The mattresses get harder as they go up. Len, on the top bunk has the hardest mattress. I don't like soft mattresses. But I'm to tired to be picky, and I fall asleep at once.

I shifted and stirred in my sleep and I shot up. My first nightmare... I turn my attention to the digital clock on the shelf on my bunk. it's barely 2 AM. No chance in getting sleep on the bottom bunk. I roll out of bed quietly and two blue tinted Angel wings pop out of my back. I flutter up to the top bunk and nudge Len awake. He stirs and finally he awakes.

"What?" He whispered. I told him about my nightmare and how I can't sleep. He scooted over and he took my hand and grasped it. I lied down next to him and he took my other hand in his grasp. He looked at me straight in the eye and said something to me.

"Onee-Chan, you never have to be afraid, I'll protect you with my life." He said reassuringly. I smiled.

I looked to both sides of me and I didn't have my pillow. "Onee-sama, will you be my pillow?" I asked. He nodded and put his arm under my head and did an arm-pillow. I nestled into his shoulder lovingly and fell asleep. In the morning I dread to get up, but Len scoops me up and we begin the tour.