The Trip To The Torture Chamber

Gumi' s POV

I wake up my friend at 10:00 pm. We sneak into the Kagamine room and climb to the top bunk. Miyako was nestled against Len and Len had his arm around her. Great... Len is a light sleeper and Miyako is a heavy sleeper... I snoop around in Len' s drawer and pull out a Miyako doll and lay it next to Len. I slide Miyako out and bring her to our basement. I tie her to a table and laugh. Miyako starts to shake and she wakes up and screams. She looks around.

"W- where am I?" She says. I flip a switch that drains her power and she cries.

"I WANT LEN!!!" She screams. She screams Len for like, 9999 times and I drain her power more and she screams in agony. She heaves and screams.

"LEN! I NEED YOU!" She screams.

Len' s POV

The bed felt cold. I wake up and look at my Miyako doll. I sense Miyako' s high frequency waves and I bound to the basement. I see gumi there laughing and she cages me up. I try to get out, but every time I tried, she shocked Miyako. At this point I start crying.

"WHAT WILL YOU DO TO HER?!" I scream.

Gumi laughs, "I'll kill her." She laughs.

"No! Don't!" I scream as loud as I could manage.

"Oh, so now you're begging for forgiveness? That's what haku did for you." She says.

"But this is different!!" I cry. Gumi laughs again and drains Miyako' s power and she screams in pain.

"PLEASE DON'T KILL HER!" I cry.

"if you say "gomenasai" 100 times, I'll let her go..." Gumi says while laughing. I drop to my knees and yell with all my strength, " Gomenasai gomenasai gomenasai gomenasai gomenasai gomenasai gomenasai gomenasai gomenasai gomenasai gomenasai gomenasai gomenasai gomenasai gomenasai gomenasai gomenasai gomenasai gomenasai gomenasai gomenasai gomenasai gomenasai gomenasai gomenasai!" Gumi drains her power again and laughs.

"Gomenasai gomenasai gomenasai gomenasai gomenasai gomenasai gomenasai gomenasai gomenasai gomenasai gomenasai gomenasai gomenasai gomenasai gomenasai gomenasai gomenasai gomenasai gomenasai!!" I struggle. Gumi throws a knife and it hits her in the stomach and I snap.

"GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI GOMENASAI!" I scream, exactly 100 times. (i counted) She stares at me and stops.

"how much do you like her?" She asks.

"So much that I can't show you..." I say, crying hard. Gumi just stops she brings her over to me and I rush to the edge of my cage and I reach to her.

"Get... knife.... out." She says. I reach out to her, but I can't. I just can't reach her... Gumi leaves her tied up on the other side of the cage and gets Haku.

Secret vocaloid' s POV

I walk to Len, open his cage and lock it after I get in. Len backs away slowly and I grab him.

"Haku! What are you doing?" He asks. I shush him.

"I wanted to do this for a long time, Len." I say and I lean in and kiss him. He pushes me off and socks me. He runs to the end of the cage and reaches out.

"Mi-Chan...." He cries, Isounding weak and desperate. I stop. I feel bad... I unlock the cage and let him out. He rushes out and unties Miyako. He grabs her and hugs her.

Len' s POV

I hug her and I stroke her hair, I let her cry into my shirt. It felt good to reach her, she is crying hard and she gasps in between sobs. I secretly pull out the knife so she doesn't notice. After I got it out... she notices the pain and she faints. I scoop her up and get out of the basement and lock Haku and Gumi in there. I throw a lit match down there and close the hatchet. I walk into our room and lie her down. I kiss her forehead and she wakes up.

"My hero!" She says and she pulls me into a hug.