Truth Or Dare

Miyako' s POV

"I love you..." I said hugging Len.

"Yeah? Well, I love you" He said.

"ORLY?" I said.

"Yes..." He said. I poked his nose playfully.

"me too." I said.

"I got an idea..." Len said.

"That you can keep hugging me?" I guessed.

"Well I guess I could..." He said and lied next to me and hugged me.

I giggled, "What's your idea?" I asked.

"We can all play truth or dare." He said.

I nodded.

Len' s POV

In the main room, I hung up a poster that said, "TRUTH OR DARE, TONIGHT AT 11:30 EXACTLY! SIGN UP BELOW. ONLY 1 CHICKEN. BRING A TOTALLY BOSS PRIZE FOR THE PERSON WHO IS THE LAST ONE TO NOT USE THERE CHICKENS. IF YOU USE YOUR CHICKEN, YOUR OUT.

I got on top of the table where everyone was eating lunch and said, "EVERYONE, SINCE YOU LOVE ME SO MUCH, I NEED YOU TO READ THAT SHMEXY POSTER THING AND SIGN UP FOR THE BOSSNESS.

Miyako' s POV

After he got on that table I'd think he was drunk if I didn't know better. Everyone was staring at him and he bridal scoops me up and I laugh hysterically.

"Len... are you drunk?" Rin asks.

"Nope... just enjoying my ojo-sama (my lady)" Len says to me and walks off with me in his arms.

Everyone rushes over to the poster and begins signing up... When we are in my room I yawn and go over to my computer and play an RPG, "The World of Warcraft" And I begin to play and Len takes a chair, scoots behind me, and rests his head on my shoulder. I pull out my cat smile and sing a song.

"solo hunting, right, right? Hunting sololy, becomes reality~" I sing. I fall asleep at the keyboard and Len picks me up and sits on the bed, I lay in his lap awaiting the time for the tournament. Len wakes me up at 11:00 at night and he tells me to get ready.

"carry me.." I say sleepily. Len picks up his famous banana cake and drags me to the entertainment room. I quickly grab a green japanese fan and I get dragged by the foot into the room. Len places his cake on the table and my fan. Len places a bottle on the ground and spins it. It lands on me and I look up, I kiss Len and I smile. I sit down next to Len and we wait. Miku comes in with some Leek swords, Rin comes in with a magical bottle of soap? Luka comes in with a tuna poster, kaito comes in with ice cream, Neru comes in with an iPhone 6, Meiko comes in with a coffee mug with beer stains on it, and Teto comes in with a set of limited edition "Lucky Star" Figmas still boxed.

"Len, I need those figmas...." I whisper. Len stands up.

"OK, YOU EACH GET 1 CHICKEN, IF YOU USE UP YOUR CHICKEN, YOUR OUT." Len screams and loops down next to me. I spin the bottle and it lands on Neru.

Neru' s POV

The bottle landed on me.

"Lenny-kun!!! Truth Or Dare???" I ask anxiously.

"Truth..." Len says.

"Why do you like Miyako when you could like me because I'm better than her?" I ask.

"Why do you-" Len tries to say but Miyako finishes.

"What he means to say, is that you know I'm better than you and that your jealous because I can do this whenever I want." She say and she kisses Len.