Chapter 2

Sometimes I look at the people around me and think "When are they going to grow up?"  But then I realize that I, myself, have never grown up at all.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

There is some event going on for the people in the dorms to all meet each other. You don't want to go. Elizabeta is going to go for a little bit to try to get to know Some of the people who are going to attend this college.

When she leaves after asking you if you are sure you don't want to tag along, you go for a walk around campus. You bring your list of classes and your map of the school with you.  It will be good to know where your classes are before tomorrow.

You have navigated where your orchestra, fiction writing, and a few boring classes you are requiered to take are. All that's left to find is where your art class will take place.

For some reason you cannot find the art building. Or anything else. After about thirty minutes of searching, you admit to yourself that you are lost. You have no phone with you, nobody you know, and no idea where you are.

To pass  time you just walk around. Looking at your map for the 58th time won't help you out of this situation.

"Hey, I know you! You're (Y/N), that person who found that stupid cat yesterday!"

Not very used to people talking to you unless they absolutely had to, you freeze. Then, you turn around. You see the same three people you saw at the mall yesterday. You knew that  voice sounded familiar.

"It's not nice to shout at people you barely know," Heracles says.

The guy in the mask replies, "Why are you constantly critizicing every single thing I do? You are so mean. I bet that's why the only friends you have are cats."

"Any cat would be a better friend than you."

The guy who you haven't heard speak yet crosses his arms and glares at the two who are arguing.

"Oh look, Gupta's mad. You better stop making those bad comebacks now," the guy in the mask says.

"Well of course he's going to be mad because you're standing right next to him."

The person who's name you believe is 'Gupta' sighs and rolls his eyes again.  Man, he doesn't  even need words to be sassy.

"Anyway, I'm Sadiq, and this is Gupta." He gestures to the silent sassafras. "And you already know who he is."

"Nice to meet you guys," you say.

"You too. So, what are you doing out here,?" Sadiq asks.

"I was just seeing where all of my classes were and stuff. I was about to go find my art class."

"I could show you where it is if you want. All three of us are taking the art class, too."

"Okay, that'd be great."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Riiiing

Riiiiing

Riiiiiiing

You slam your fist onto your alarm clock. You almost forgot that you weren't at home anymore and slid back under the covers. Elizabeta is still sound asleep. Her classes don't start as early as yours do. Lucky duck.

You pour yourself a bowl of [favorite cereal] and go on your phone as you eat. Then, you carry out with your regular morning routine. When you finish, you head straight for your art class.