CHAPTER 1//My Very Own World

ANNIE'S POV

Hi, my name is Annie! I'm 13 years old and I like My Chem, Green Day and Black Sabbath. (A/N My dad RAISED me with Black Sabbath! If you woke me in the middle of the night I could sing Paranoid and Changes instantly without hestitating.)

"Hi Annie-Emo." The girl, Rossetta, says. 

"Hi."

I walk up to the room I share with a 7-year old boy. I plug my headphones and listen to Changes with Black Sabbath. 

I'm going through changes, I'm going through changes!

I hear the bell signalling that the food is ready. I slowly walk down. Now I'm feeling depressed again, my mood swings from happy to depressed in two seconds. 

"What is it?" I ask one of the workers.

"Meat and potato, did you expect something fancier?" She snorts.

I mutter a 'No' and go throw some food on my plate. I sit down in the corner and eat my flawless potato and half cold meat, nice dinner, Annie. I see the fat boy, Guss, pouring on something that looks like ketchup. After I finished my food, is it even worth calling it so?,  I go up to my room and do my daily exercise, push ups, sit ups, jumpingjacks, along with a few punches and kicks. I'm really good at fighting, I taught myself. I want to escape this place so bad. I brush my teeth and go to bed. I'm suffering from insomnia, so I get two hours most of sleep every night. About 2 am I hear the boy crying, he doesn't know I'm hearing him. My tears are gone, they dried up and became stone. I only cry when I feel extreme pain. I fall asleep, only for a couple of hours.

{Dream}

I follow mommy and daddy out to the car. They're both emotionless.

"Mommy, where are we gowing?" I asked her as I spin around in my tiny polkadot dress.

"To the zoo." She replies coldly. I jump into the car and mom fastens my seatbelt, and we drive a long time. 

"Momwy are we there ywet?" I ask, bored of sitting still.

"No, but play with Mr. Bunny." She says handing me my plush rabbit, he has lost an eye, and his fur is a tangled mess. I hug him tightly. I hear daddy yelling at mommy in the front.

"LYNNE! Remember what we said!" He yells at my mom Lynne.

"Michael John River! Stop yelling at me!" Her voice goes to a whisper. "Annie's sitting behind us."

They park somewhere and I giggle as I jump out of the car. I run and hug mommy's leg. She looks down at me with a nervous smile and then brush me off her. My smile dies, and I see that I'm all alone again. I see daddy's Jeep driving off in the distance. I scream 'mom' and 'dad' as I run towards the car, my short 4-year old legs running as fast as they can.

This is no dream, it's a memory... It's the memory of my parents leaving me. I soon was found by police.

{End of dream}

I wake up 4 am and get up, no need to lay in bed and think about dark stuff and become even more depressed that I already am. I dress in a t-shirt that I made myself that says 'Get scared, I'm a child of satan' and on the back it says 'Get scared of the government, they are the monsters, not me'  and a couple of ripped black skinny jeans. I listen to 'Down to the River' by Bruce Springsteen. 

"BREAKFAST!" I hear workers calling for us. 

"Hey, little dude, wake up." I say to the crybaby, as he's still asleep.

"I have a name." He mutters.

"Well, to bad I don't know it." I smile sarcastically.

"My name is Josh, and you?" The 7-year old says. 

"I'm Annie."

"Thats a cool name." Josh smiles. 

I shrug and go down the stairs, pouring up some porridge in my bowl and sitting down in my usual spot. I see Josh walking down the stairs, taking place between two other 7-year old girls and eating. I wish some one that liked MCR would move here.

After food I go up to my room and my very own world...