Chapter 4//Adopt Her??

MIKEY'S POV

"Gerard, you zooned out bro." I say as I slap Gee lightly, "Wake up!"

Gerard swambles something and then "MIKEY! YOU HAVE TO ADOPT HER!" He continues "She's lost it all, you haaaave to adopt her Mikes!"

"I'm too old, plus I already have a child, Jimmy." I try defense.

"Jimmy is Helena's little boy, not yours, and you're only 46. Plus you say you feel alone sometimes." Gerard has a really good point...

"Okay, I'll consider it..." I say.

"NO! It's not a consider question!" Gerard facepalms. "You are gonna make Annie an Annie Way. And that's now! The poor girl is gonna end up in a graveyard otherwise, Mikey. You are adopting her!"

ANNIE'S POV

"FUCK!" I say as my guy, Trevor, on GTA 5 dies in an explosion. I hear laughing outside the door.

"Well, someone is enjoying herself." I hear Gerard say. 

"Mmhmm." I say as I shoot the police with my sniper. "Fuck the police!" I hear Mikey laughing.

"So, how many deaths?" Gerard asks.

"Many..." I say as I throw a stickybomb at the police. They explode and go flying, wich caused me to have a laughing attack.

"Someone is really tired." Mikey says, aiming for me as he stands in the doorway. "C'mon Annie, we gotta go home."

"NO!" I say snuggling in my controler. "If so, I'm gonna keep Gerards Xbox."

"..." Gerard looks horrified. "Errrhm, Annie, leggo--"

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!" I take the controler and run down the stairs. I hear them running after me. Oh shit! I messed with the sassy diva and took his Xbox remote. It's like suicide but 10 times worse. I stay, close my eyes and surrender. I feel myself beeing lifted up- high, really fucking high. I open my eyes and see that the ground is like 2 metres away and I scream.

"MIKEY FUCKING WAY! PUT ME DOWN!!" I scream and I hear the boys laughing. "NOW!"

I feel myself sink down again. 

"Thanks." I say and yawn. "I'm tired."

"I told ya!" Mikey smiles. "Bye Gerard, C'mon Annie." 

"Okay! Bye Gerard!" I say and hug GERARD WAY! 

"Bye, sweetie." He says. "I have a feeling we two will meet again soon."

"Mikey! Wait up for me!" I say and jump into the car, waving good bye to Gerard. I yawn at least 20 times through out the trip home. I yawn again.

"JUST SLEEP THEN ALREADY!" Mikey says laughing. And I follow his order and doze off. I get kinda shaken and the razzle of keys wake me up. I look slightly, and I'm in Mikey's arms, princess style, and he unlocks the door to his apartment. 

"Good morning, Annie. Now, get ready for bed." He smiles. 

"Yeah, yeah..." I mutter and get to the bathroom and comb my naturally blonde hair, I hate it! I want it to be a funky colour like pink, or dark, like black. I brush my teeth and put on a All Time Low tee as a pyjamas climb into the guest bed. I see Mikey standing in the doorway, smiling.

"Good night Annie." He says as he turns off the light.

"Bye Mikey." I say and yawn, he chukles and closes the door.

I relax and fall asleep, this time I get the feeling that I could sleep forever. 

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"Annie! You can't sleep forever!" Mikey shakes my shoulder. "It's 11 AM!" 

"Wow, really?" I say and he nods. "I usually only sleep for 2 hours."

"Only?" He says and I nod. "Wow, you've become a sleepyhead, how does it feel?" He smirks. 

"Good." I smirk back. "I must say you have a really comfy bed, Mr. Way, I'm gonna take that too."

"So you are taking Gerard's remote and my guest bed?"

"Yeah, I think thats it." I say and we laugh. "But seriously, you wouldn't last 3 seconds in the orphanage beds, they are made of stone, only." 

We go out and make breakfast, no I'm just kidding, me and Mikey are both lazy so we live on cereal and orange juice. Mikey is not so crazy in coffee, me neither. I brush my blonde hair into a high ponytail so you clearly could see my wierd sharp jawline. I apply an thin line of eyeliner and pull on my MCR tee from yesterday. I unlock the bathroom door and walk out. 

"Oh!" Mikey looks at me. "If it isn't sleeping beauty." He's been joking all morning about me sleeping.

"SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!" (Jacksepticeye refrence)

"Haha, they're coming any minute now, Annie." Mikey looks sad. "You wanna play some chess?"

"I'm wish! I'm gonna beat your ass, Way!" He smiles and we set up the game. 

"HOW!?" I smile as Mikey stare at me. 

"Three moves and I beat your ass, Way." I smirk evilly at him.

"HOW!?!" He questions god and logic. Then the most fearfull thing happens. A knock on the door. Soon I'm gonna fall down from heaven back to hell again. The cop comes in and talks to Mikey.

"Annie, go pack your stuff." Mikey orders. I nod and dissapear into the guest room packing my stuff. I feel a tear falling down my cheek. The officer comes and helps me out to the car. Man, I'm getting really punished at the orphanage for escaping in the middle of the night. I can see the white wooden building from the window. 

"Why'd you escape?" The officer asks.

"I'm an outcast, I get beaten up everyday. I can't stand anyone there." I explain.

"I feel ya kiddo. I loved Nirvana when I was your age. You just gotta live it through."

"Yeah, I swear to god, someday they're gonna go to far and they'll kill me."

"Then I'd see to put them in jail." He smirks a little. "I don't wanna drive you anywhere more in any police car, so stay where your supposed to stay, young missy."

"Yeah, whatever." I say and he chukles a bit. 

"What's your name, kiddo?"

"Annie."

"Then so long and good night, Annie." He parks infront of the white building. 

I jump out to be greeted by the worker who hates me the most, Grethen. 

"Don't you understand anything, stupid?!?" She yells. "You can't just go missing!!"

"I DON'T WANT TO LIVE WITH YOU AND THE OTHER BITCHES!" I yell back stronger.

"I-I-I..." She kinda backs away. "You freak..."

I just grab my bags and storm into the orphanage. 

"No! The emo is back! I hoped you'd jumped off a bridge." She smirks. I throw one powerfull fist in that barbie plastic face and she imidiantly begins to bleed. I grab her face and pull her close. I feel how she's shaking.

"Go kill yourself, whore. Bang your head in the sink." I release her and she break down into sobs. 

I throw myself at the stone bed and sigh. My worst enemy is myself.