CHAPTER 5//Daughter

MIKEY'S POV

I see what she ment by hell, this is not a place for happiness. 

"So here you have the childrens archives." The worker tells me. I instantly see Annie's. I pick it up. 

Annie Jessica Rivers

A shy but very loving girl. Her parents left her at a very young age.
If you just get to know Annie you would fall for her, she plays some instruments,
such as bass, guitar, piano and violin. Very talented.

Diagnoses:
Depressed, anxiety, had an eating disorder before.

Annie is very unique, a passionate soul who needs an caring family.

"I like her." I say to the woman.

"Oh, Annie." She seems surprised. "I'll go get her."

ANNIE'S POV

I lay in my bed listening to music while reading the comic I bought when a worker came into my room.

"There's a man downstairs who wants to adopt you." She says cheerfully.

"Okay, I'm coming." I say smiling. A man wants to adopt me! But am I a surprise for his wife?

I straighten my MCR shirt and walk down. I hope that they like MCR. And who am I finding in the room:

"FOR THE LOVE OF UNICORNS! MIKEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?"

"I'm adopting you, Annie." He smiles. 

"OMG!" I run and hug him. 

"So you already know each other?" The worker asks smiling.

"Yes, this is Mikey." I say. 

"Ok, Annie let me just sign this papers and you'll be Annie Way." He smiles and I rush to my room and grab all my stuff. Mikey comes out and helps me. "Now it's just your signature thats missing, and you have to chose name too, if you want to be Annie Jessica Rivers or Annie ---- Way."

"I'm going to change my lst name to Way, but I'll keep Jessica as my middle name." I shrug. It's my last memory of my parents. My name. Annie Jessica Rivers becomes Annie Jessica Way.

We jump into the car and speed of for Mikey's apartment. 

"So the guestroom is your room now I guess." Mikey scratches his neck. "And I invited all your new family over tonight, for dinner. Gee is coming, Amanda, Helena and Jimmy, Frank and Ray."

"Wait! Amanda Way from Next Generation Romances!?" I ask. She's like my idol. She made so deep and understanding music.

"Yes, she's Gerard's adopted daughter." He explains. "Amanda got her twins at a very young age, and that's ---"

"Death By Cyanide!!" I feel wobbly inside. I'm meeting all my idols this evening! Helena Way, Amanda Way! Jimmy Way, Gerard Way!? I'm gonna pass out. But I don't, I just stumble and fall. Mikey catches me.

"Whoa calm down Annie!" He says. "And a tip, don't fangirl too much, they are your family now."

"I'll try, and I'll fail." 

"Haha, but please don't faint or anything." 

"No I promise Mikey." I hug him. "Or should I say Dad."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been great living with my new dad. I'm starting in the new school today, Belleville High. It's very exiting. I jump outta bed and rush to Mikey's room.

"DAD!! DADDY WAKE UP!!" I jump in his bed and he groans. It's 6AM. "Today's the day!" He bolts right up.

"Wich day?" He asks, confused.

"Today's Monday! It's the day I start Belleville!"

"We better get up then, sweetie." Mikey yawns as he drags himself up. I go to the bathroom and look in the mirror. My blonde hair is up in a messy bun. I hate my hair colour. I've tried to reason with Mikey, but he says no. I'm in my dark blue t-shirt and my panties as I go to the kitchen to see that Mikey has poured me a bowl with cereal. We sit down and eat.

"Dad, I wanna dye my hair!"

"What colour?" He sighs.

"Ehrm... Blue?"

"Forget it."

"No, no I was just kidding, not blue! Maybeeeee red?"

"Red is okay, just no un-natural colour." Mikey sighs again. "But I like your white/yellow hair, its nice. I'll talk to Gerard about dying it" (A/N Annie looks kinda like Annie Leonhardt, from Attack On Titan :D)

I rush to my room and dance a little happy dance as I pick out a white NGR tee and some brown skinny jeans. I throw on my brown leather jacket. I look in the mirror to see... My face. I got a GIANT nose. I put on a super thin line of eyeliner and a little mascara. I look in the mirror again. I look pretty nice. I walk out to be greeted in a hug by Mikey. 

"You look beautiful!" He says in the hug as he breaks away. "Are you ready?"

"I was born ready!" I say as we head out to Mikey's sportcar. 

"So, you wanted to dye it red? Wich shade?"

"More orange, maybe. Orange-red. Flame-orange." I say.

"Okay, I'll call Gee soon enough." Mikey pull up at the sidewalk. I jump out.

"Bye dad, I love you." I say as I'm about to close the door.

"Bye Annie I love you too." I shut the door and begin walking towards the headbuilding. I hear Mikey driving off. I try to find the Heads office, but now I'm totally lost. 

"Are you new here?" I hear a voice behind me. I turn around and see this boy, standing there.

"Yes, my name is Annie." I say.

"Hi I'm Oliver." He smiles. "Are you searching for the Head?"

"Yes, do you know where he is?"

"Yeah, this way." Oliver begins to walk to a corridor. I quickly follow him. "Here is it. Bye Annie, see you around." He leaves me as I walk into the Heads office.

"Oi, hi there."

"Hi, I'm Annie Way, I'm new."

"Hi there Annie. Here's you schedule. Here's you locker combination." She gives me a load of papers.

My locker is next to the Jock's. Great. I head of to English. Luckily I see the only one I know... Oliver. He smiles as I take the seat next to him.