Welcome

ANNIE'S POV (Nine months later!)

"Annie, Annie wake up!" A stressed out Mikey wakes me up. He runs a hand through his hair. "The baby is coming!"

I was suddenly wide awake. My new sibling is coming today. I jump out of bed. I quickly get dressed and we help a screaming Allison out to the car. Mikey slam the accelerator and we shoot forward. He then slams on the breaks when we're at the hospital. We help Allison in as the doctors take her away. Three hours, 15 and an Iphone battery later the doctor asks for Mikey to be at her side, cause now he/she is beeing born. After another halfhour and a magazine later the doctors call for me. Finally!

I walk in to find a sleeping Allison and a happy Mikey holding a blanket softly. He's looking at the baby in a very loving way.

"I am now a father," He says.

"Hey! You have me!" I joke. He chukles.

"But this is biologically." He says. "Annie, meet your new little sister, Ellie."

He hands the little baby to me. It was a very small baby, but I still loved her.

"Welcome Ellie." I smile as the baby giggles. "Welcome to the Way family, Ellie. I must tell you one thing, your mom and dad is both heroes, they took me in, treated me like one of their own. You're gonna be the most well treated kid alive."

A/N A short chapter, just for you! ;D
Keep on breaking rules!   Xoxo A