Chapter 7// Custody

Winner of my little contest in the last chapter is RisingChaos! Enjoy this chapter!

GERARD'S POV

I really hope that Annie stays in Mikey's care. He would be so depressed if he lost Annie.

"And the custody of Annie Jessica Way goes to..." The judge smiles. "Lynne Annabeth Rivers!"

I see the tears in Annie's eyes. I quickly pull her into a bear hug. She sobs violently.

"I-I don't want to go with h-her." Annie sobs.

"You have to, Sweetie."

"I-I'm gonna jump off a bridge."

"No, Annie. Please don't we love you."

"But I DON'T WANT TO GO WITH HER!!"

She screams violently as the judges drag her away from Mikey, who looks like a popped balloon. 

"S-she's gone, Gerard." He stutters.

"You could adopt another--"

"No, Gerard. Never again, I can't loose someone again." And with that Mikey stands up and dissapears.

ANNIE'S POV

"LET ME GO!!" I scream at the top of my lungs. "MIKEY!!"

They drag me into a room at the back where my mother stands, her busted lip and similar face.

"Annie, sweetie, you're gonna become a Rivers again! That's great hun, isn't it?"

"I HATE YOU!" I spit. She looks at me like I'm the offspring of Satan.

"Don't you DARE say that to your mother!"

"You're not my mother!!"

"Yes, Annie I am. It's undeniable." She says. "You're soon gonna meet your dad."

"You're still with that monster!?!" I spit, hate glowing in my eyes. "And you said you DIDN'T WANT TO ABADON ME!"

"No I didn't, but he thought it was nessacary. I love him, we where young and you where a mistake."

I feel the air go out of my lungs. A mistake. I wasn't even supposed to exist. I pass out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up in an grey old room. It smells funky. I get up and get dressed. As I quietly sneak out in the livingroom I see a taller girl, her hair is long and she has big black curls. Her skin is porcelain white just like mine. 

"Erhm, hello??" The girl spins around as I speak to her.

"What?" She sounds bitchy.

"Where am I?"

"Home."

"And who are you?"

"Yolanda, your sister."

"Sister??"

"Yes, our mom had a fling with another man called Ronald. I lived with him, but he sent me to mom when he met his new wife."

"Oh, okay. I'm Ann--"

"I know who you are." She turns around. "Mom and stepdad is coming soon."

I nod and sit down at the table, wich is brown and ugly. I see the monster coming down the stairs. Dad.

"Annie!" He smiles nervously. "How is it, honey?"

"1. Don't call me honey 2. Bad, cause I'm back in your care."

Then *SMACK* he slaps my chin hard as fluck.

"Don't speak to your dad like that!" His furry eyebrows are pressed together in an furious face.

"N-no daddy..." I quiet down. 

"Good girl. Now go to your room, you don't deserve food." He orders and I follow.

When I lock the door my shock dissapears and it's replaced with tears. I can't believe it.

This can't be real... This isn't real...