Chapter 3

Our lips met.

LIZABETH (p.o.v) 

They were so soft.I didn't fight it and next thing I knew I was on his lap with his arms around me. I slowly separate from him to see his eyes were still closed.His eyes fluttered open exposing his blue eyes and a cheeky smile.I got up and put in a Ed Sheeran CD. Niall laid back in my bed and sang along to the song , The A Team. My favorite song of all time. His voice was so beautiful. I laid down next to him and closed my eyes , his peaceful singing slowly faded away.

~~~~

I woke up to Niall softly snoring besides me. I smiled at how cute he looked , his hair was messy and his eyes were shut , yet he still looked really cute.

I got up and picked out a new set of clothes and went into the shower , making sure to lock the door .I changed into my clothes , blowed dried my hair , and brushed my teeth , getting rid of the morning breath.I walked out to an empty room. I smelled food and headed towards the kitchen. There was Niall , making eggs and bacon.

He smiled at me and spoke , "Good Morning , Love" I smiled and followed Niall to the table , which only had 2 chairs since we never ate as a family, he set my breakfast down and pulled out my chair gesturing for me to sit.I sat down and he sat across from me. "You still owe me a date by the way " I joked. He smiled and responded "How about a picnic? At the park?" I smiled back and nodded and we both got back to our breakfast.

We finished and Niall started packing up food in a basket I handed him and I comb threw my hair and changed into a pair of shorts and a flowy top.We walked toward the park we saw walking back from the icecream parlor after the fight.He laid out a blanket and we sat down on it.We talked for what seemed like hours , about our family and other stuff. Everything about him fascinated me. We had so much in common. Both our favorite color is green and we both love giraffes. Everything was going good until we were interrupted by a group of boys riding bikes. I noticed one right away. His face still had fresh cuts and bruises from the night before. Could I ever get away from him?