Chapter 5

LIZABETH (p.o.v) 

We walked into my house and , once again, I led Niall to my bathroom. I rubbed rubbing alcohol on his cuts , until I got to his lip. I stared at his soft pink lips , as they met mine. I tried to be gentle since he had his lip cut. We separated from the kiss.

" Niall what am I going to do this whole week? He gets off on my stop wh-what if he-"

Niall cut me off " He won't do anything to you , because if he does I sw-"

"But you won't be there you get off the second stop." I said 

"Lizabeth , I just need a permission slip to get on and off at your stop. " He assured me. 

"And were are you going to get one? Your parents aren't here."I responded unsure. 

"They just need to send the principal a e-mail." He pulled out his phone and started typing for what seemed like hours.

"There" he said as he put his phone away and smiled at me.

"Thanks Niall." I spoke as I hugged him. 

¤¤¤¤¤¤

LIZABETH (p.o.v) 

Niall got the permission and rode the bus with me , morning and afternoon. I never got tired of having him around. He always knows how to keep a conversation. He is super funny , and his laugh is adorable. We were on the bus going back home and Justin sat in the seat infront of us. Niall was telling me about moving from Ireland to California when my phone started ringing.Ed Sheeran played as I took my phone out of my pocket. I looked at the screen and it was a call from my mom. I picked up and Niall listened closely , he's super protective of me. 

⊙⊙Phone call⊙⊙ 

Liz- Hai Mom! 

Mom- Hi sweety , how's it going? 

I noticed Niall couldn't hear so I stuck my tongue out at him. He chuckled really loud. 

Liz- It's going fine 

Mom-Who was that? 

Liz-Oh thats Niall. I'm on the bus. 

Mom-Oh , ok sweety. Me an your dad are staying at a hotel in Ontorio, it's about two hours away.We'll be back tomorrow, ok? 

Liz- Ok mom, bye. Love you! 

Mom- Love you too , bye. 

⊙⊙ End of phone call ⊙⊙ 

"What did she say?" Niall asked.

"She said they'll be back tomorrow , they're at a hotel in Ontario. " I responded casually.

"Oh ok" he said as we got to our stop. We got out and walked towards my house. Niall has been staying at my house.

He's been sleeping in my parents room or in my comfy chair in my room. I offered him my bed he always says no. We got home and did what we usually do. He cooks us dinner, and I have to admit he cooks really good. Then we watch T.V or listen to music the rest of the time. Tonight we watched a movie in my bed and cuddled.I slowly fell asleep, in his arms

¤¤¤¤¤¤

I woke up to the house phone ringing. I carefully got out of Niall's hold and ran to the phone. 

⊙⊙Phone call⊙⊙ 

Liz-Hello?  

Dispatcher- Hello, is this Lizabeth Scott? 

Liz- Yes..? 

Dispatcher- Im sorry to inform you that your parents have perished in the hotel, there was an accident. There was a fire." 

I stood still, as the phone fell to the floor. I collapsed to the floor, I heard Niall in a distance ''Liz?"I welcomed in the darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~