She was Gone

Just then when I asked 'Payne' , the one driving, pulled into a hostpital.Everything is a total blur.All I remember is the nurses taking Harry away on stretcher and Louis running next to him.With that 'Payne' and 'Malik' drove of with us still in the car to a really close motel.

"Okay guys lets go." 'Malik said gesturing towards me and Niall.I stood firm in my place,which was Niall's warm arms, as I said ;

"I'm not going anywhere until you explain to me what's going on!"

"Look,we'll explain to you what's going on once we get into the motel room.Got it?"

"Fine.But can you atleast tell me your name?" Niall asked,finally speaking.

"I'm Zayn,and the guy checking us in is Liam."

We both nodded and stepped out of the car.Niall wouldn't let me out of his arms,and I didn't mind at all.I quickly remembered my parents were here too.I turned to them and hugged them,while I cried on my mom's shoulder.

"I thought you guys were dead for a whole month!"

"We know sweetie,but we're here now." my dad said as he stroke my hair.

Both my parents looked over at Niall and said almost at the exact same time "Thank you so much for taking care of our little girl." I embraced them onced more before we all walked over to Zayn and Liam,who led us to our room.We got in and they finally got the chance to talk to us.Liam spoke hurriedly 

"Look,we can explain everything to your parents later,but right now they need to get out of state.Justin's men will be looking for them first,and this time they will hurt them."

We all sat there in silence,we all knew it was the best for them.I hugged them very tightly.Liam spoke once more.

"i'll drive them there and i'll be back in a bit.Zayns explain everything to them right now." 

He walked out the door with my parents as them blew me a kiss,I let the warm tears stream down my face as they walked out.Niall held me close to his comforting body as Zayn started speaking;

"Ok,so...uh..where do I start.Ok,the guy that stayed with Harry by the way is Louis.We all met around the same time.Justin also wanted our girlfriends that didn't like them back.First it was me.He didn't take my parents though,he took my girlfriend,Perrie.He didn't kill her,but he shot her in the leg and she fell and hit her head.She lost most her memory and isn't able to walk.She's gained most of her memory back,but she still can't walk.She's out of state as well,but I had to come back.As an agreement with Justin to take Perrie back,I had to work with him.That's when I met Louis.They kidnapped his parents and girlfriend.

He didn't know Justin had his parents,so he snuck his girlfriend out.He didn't know about the deal.They killed his parents.His girlfriend is also out of state,with mine.He stayed with me undercover as we helped Liam.He's the one that lost the most.They kidnapped his parents,but took them out of state and we haven't been able to find them.Justin only does this when he wants someone elses girl,so he took Liam's girlfriend.We tried to stop him but it was too late.The gun shot was fired,and she was gone."

I sat there in silence as I hugged Niall tighter as his tears ran down my shoulder.What do we do now?Will he stop?How can he do this at just 15 ? Is he still after us? Too many questions ran threw my head.That's when I passed out.