Chapter 8

LIZABETH (p.o.v)

I started packing up all my clothing in big garbage bags.Let's just say I love shopping.I looked at my shoes.All of them were REALLY run down.My best pair are my black Vans and they were already starting to rip.

"Need new shoes?" I jumped as a irish accent spoke behind me.

"Um..yeah." I answered confused why he asked.

"Want to go to the mall? I saw it walking over to your house last time."he asked awkwardly.

"I don't have any money...."I sighed quietly.

"I'll buy you a pair now come'on." he commanded more than offered as he pulled me up and towards the door.I tried to tell him no put he kept on saying yes.We walked the whole way over there with our fingers entwined. I started walking towards Sears but then Niall pulled me into the Nike's store. " No, No, No, No. Niall these shoes are too expensive. "

"And who said you're paying??" He asked nonchalantly.

"No!" I practically screamed pulling away from him.It was causing a scene but I honestly don't care.He pulled me to his chest and whispered softly into my ear "Please?"

How does he do this!?He hypnotizes me with his way of acting and talking that i couldn't help but just go with it.Next thing you knew he asked me to try on some white ones, just like his.Most of the sizes he gave me were too big.He took me to the youth girls section, found the same shoe, and gave me a size 3. It fit perfectly. "Wow, your feet are tiny." he laughed.

"Niall,I can't except these fro-" He cut me off "Yes you can." He took the shoes,put them inside the box and walked to the cash register.The lady smiled and said "Matching shoes?" Niall blushed slightly "Yeah..." The lady smiled even bigger as she scanned the shoes "You guys make a cute couple." We both blushed and looked down we both said in union "Thanks".She handed me the bag and I got it from her hands.We walked out and he asked "Wanna go anywhere else?"

Of course I don't have money so i said "Nahh,let's just go." I wasn't gonna lie I was pretty upset I didn't have money to buy anything but I wasn't gonna accept anything else from him.

"Okay,wait for me on that bench?" he said as he pointed towards a bench right next to the exit.

"Okay!" I said my feet were kind of hurting.The sole of my shoes were pretty much gone so it was hard to walk on them."Alright, be right back love." He walked to where I couldn't see him anymore.It was really weird how my life changed so much. I got lost in my thought until I saw a blonde quiff heading towards me.He had something stuffed inside his pocket and had a beautiful smile on his face."You ready?" he asked as he pulled out his hand.I nodded and took his hand.We walked to my house and packed the rest of my clothes.

"Hey Niall, I just take my clothes, right?"I asked the cute blonde sitting next to me.

"Um.....no.My dad is bringing his truck.You'll be staying in the guest room.You can organize it however you want!" he said while smiling widely.

"So I take everything??"I asked still confused.

"Yep.Except the bed.One is already there." I nodded and kept packing my stuff.I stopped as he tapped on my shoulder.

"Hey..um....I never really asked you this but........um..will you be my girlfriend?"He asked nervously while holding out a ring that has a Infinity symbol.

"Oh my god.Of course Niall!" I hugged him and he put the beautiful ring on my finger, yeah it was a little cheasy but it was super sweet.We hugged again and he whispered in my ear "Forever and Always"