Shopping

LIZABETH (P.O.V)

We've been stuck in this stupid motel for almost a month and im so tired of it.

"Zayn, can I please go out of the motel?"

"No, why would you want to?"

"Well im tired of being locked up. Second,  I've been wearing the same set of clothes for a month!"

"So?We wash them."

"Zayn, please?The other boys are asleep. Just give me a disguise or something."

"Fine, but im coming with you."

"But, I need to buy personal things!"

"Fine! I give up!" He have me his leather jacket, a baseball cap we found and he tied up my hair all into the cap.

We drove in a rusted old pick up truck the boys got.He dropped me off and gave me about 500 dollars. I looked at him confused on where he got so much money.

"Don't ask.."

I nodded and practically skipped away "Thanks Zayn!"

I ran into the mall extremely excited.I entered almost all the clothing stores and bought quite a bit of clothing.

I entered Victoria Secret for you know obviously what.

I picked out a few I needed and was ready to go. Then a voice I recognize and hate so very much spoke next to me.

"Missed me? "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im sooo sorry guys! I had a really hard time coming up with the rest but I finally got it!

Please read my newest stories 'Second Chance'

and my soon-to-be-released story, 'Stay Strong' !

Thank you my beautiful readers!!