Chapter 2

LIZABETH (p.o.v)

I pushed Niall towards my house.What just happened? I hoped my parents have left already to thier business trip to Canada. What would they think if I brought a boy home? These questions ran threw my head as I finally reached the door. That's when I realized Niall hasn't said a word since he got in the fight.I walked inside to see all the lights off. Thank goodness!I headed to my room that had it's own bathroom. I was the only child but I wasn't spoiled. I hardly ever saw my parents and we weren't very wealthy. I earned this room and bought everything in it , except the bed.

I walked him into the bathroom and he sat on the closed toilet. I grabbed the rubbing alcohol and put some on a cotton pad. I gently rubbed it on his knuckles , cleansing them. He held in a scream as the stinging sensation kicked in.

''Im sorry....'' I whispered.

" Don't apologize. He was a real asshole and deserved it. Its not your fault" His irish accent gave me comfort and a warm feeling inside.

I gave him a small smile.I took his hand and told him to sit on my bed. I sat on the big comfy chair across from him. I admired his beautiful face structure. His lips are a light pink. I was looking at his eyes when his eyebrows scrunched up. He gave me a confused look and asked " Where are your parents? "

"They travel for business trips and are in their wat to Canada right now . Im a only child."I responded as he gave a small laugh , looking down , and responded " I guess both our parents leave two 18 year olds alone.''

"Im 17 and where are your parents?" I asked as I got up and sat down next to him on the bed.

"They are visting my grandmother and said I should stay" he finally looked up to meet my brown orbs.He leaned in and our lips met.