Chapter 6

NIALL (p.o.v) 

I woke up and I didn't feel Lizabeth next to me. I walked out of the room. "Liz?" I asked as I heard something crash to the floor. I came into the living room to find Lizabeth falling to the ground."LIZABETH!" I practically screamed as I picked her up from the cold tile floor. I picked her up bridal style to her bed where I laid her down, worried sick. I softly shook her and called her name. I sighed with relief as I saw her slowly opening her eyes.

LIZABETH (p.o.v) 

I opened my eyes to see Niall. I was on my bed. Why was I on my bed? Why does he looked so worried? "What happened?" I asked,questions still running threw my head. "I don't know, you passed out in the living room. I guess you were on the phone because it crashed to the floor with you." he replied while touching my head to see if it was hot. I suddenly remembered. The phone call. I felt my eyes tear up then my tears bursted out.

Niall hugged me to his warm chest and asked me in a really worried tone "What's wrong?!?" 

"They're gone Niall! There gone!" I screamed. You could practically feel the pain in my voice. 

"Who is gone , Lizabeth!? Lizabeth, please calm down and tell me what happened. " He sounded calm although his eyes looked worried. 

I took a few deep breathes before I was able to talk. I was able to calm my voice but my tears didn't stop. "I answered the phone,and th-they said my parents d-died in a fire at the hotel" I choked out the last part.

Niall's eyes immediately widened and he hugged me tight.I felt his tears trickle down my arm.

"Lizabeth..." I could tell he didn't know what to say, to be honest I didn't either.I stayed in his arm for what seemed like years.I didn't want to let go

¤¤¤¤¤¤

LIZABETH (p.o.v)

We didn't go to school today. Niall stayed with me the entire time. He never really said anything , there was nothing to be said.We were in my room both of us were looking up at the ceiling while laying on my bed."What's going to happen to me , Niall?" I finally broke the silence,my voice was raspy from all the crying I did.

We both looked at each other. Our thoughts being lost between our gaze."I don't know, but one thing I do know, is i'll be there no matter what."he responded while bringing me closer to his chest.

I broke out in tears because my dad always use to say that to me when things got rough.It finally hit me. i would never hear thier voice again, hug them, kiss them or tell them that I love them.

They are gone.

My parents are gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~