Justin's P.O.V

Justin (p.o.v)

Why does she choose him over me!? She's always liked ME! I never fully understood why I liked her so much.Maybe the fact that she helped me feel like I had someone.After my mom pasted in 7th grade she's always been there.

*FLASHBACK*

Gym class was over and I sat in the corner of the empty room.Lizath knew about my mom's death.She sat down next to me and slightly hugged me.She rested her head on my shoulder and we stayed like that for what seemed like hours.

"It's okay Justin."She sofly whispered so the janitor wouldn't catch us missing a period.The janitor then left that very second and I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"She's gone Lizabeth!Don't you get it? I have NOBODY! It would be best if I just joined her!"

"Don't say that Justin! You have me! I care about you WAY too much for you just to take your own life!"

"Lizabeth!I'm a worthless peice of shit!I'll never accomplish anything! I cut my self! I'm fucken suidicidal!You're a worthless peice of shit too!" I screamed back in anger.

She got tears in her eyes and rolled up her sleeves.There lay as much cuts as me,which is a lot.I knew she was bullied a lot,but I didn't think it was that bad.Guilt suddenly rushed threw my body.She's just trying to help me,and i'm being a dick to her.

"Lizabeth I-"

"NO!SHUT UP!I KNOW WHAT I AM!I DIDN'T NEED YOU TO REMIND ME!" With that she grabbed her backpack and ran out the gym doors.What have I done?

The flashback from seventh grade brought tears to my eyes.Ever since that day,i've secretly fell for Lizabeth more and more everyday.A few days after the big scene in the gym,Lizabeth's 'friend' told me she liked me since Kindergarten.Honestly,Lizabeth never has had good friends.They always take advantage of her.Ever since 8th grade,she's been kind off anti-social.Something inside me made me happy,that she liked me.But there was still a little problem,she wouldn't talk to me.She absolutly hated me,but some how,she still liked me.I knew she would never go out with me.She stopped being my friend.I lost my bestfriend since Kindergarten.I just never noticed how amazing she was to me,I realized too late.I would have a lot of basic hoes as my girlfriends.They just never measured up to Lizabeth.I finally got the courage and decieded to ask her out,and what do I find?Her entwined with Niall!The new kid!Sh'e always known me longer,but never did that with me!This is why she has to be mine.I can't stand her with someone else.I honestly miss our friendship.She was an amzing friend,no doubt.But I don't want to be her friend anymore.I want her to be mine!All mine!Not Niall's! Mine! And she'll be mine.

 One way or another.