What's Going On?

Lizabeth (p.o.v)

I opened my eyes,scared to see what's infront of me.But it wasn't what I expected.Instead the big man was on the floor,faced down.Niall opened his eyes,also being surprised.We both turned to the door and there was three men.One had his gun mid air,i'm guessing he's the one that shot.

"Malik!?" Justin screamed as he starred at the guy with a blonde streak of hair and brown eyes.He wrapped his arm arund my neck,not letting go.

One of them,with blue eyes ran up to Harry.

"Harry!!" he said as he sat next to him.He turned around,looking furious.

"First you kill my parents,now my bestfriend!?"

"Tomlinson,I suggest you shut your mouth before I get the rest of your family." Justin said .

Justin turned back to the other two and looked at the other one with a buzz cut and brown eyes."Surprised to see you here, Payne.Thought you learned your lesson when I killed your girlfriend."

I stood there scared.Killed!? Just then ,the one he refered to as Malik, pointed the gun to Justin.

"Let the girl go."

"And if I don't?" he said pointing his gun also towards 'Malik'

"You don't even have any bullets." 'Malik' said scoffing. Justin turned the gun and said,

"Yes I d-" but was cut off by a shot.The 'Malik' kid shot the gun out of Justins hand.

"Give it up,Justin.You've killed all our loved ones,but we won't let you do the same to this poor family." The boy with blue eyes said,as all three of them walked towards Justin.Justin let go of me neck and I ran into Niall's arms.We embraced ourselves but then turned our attention back to the other boys.They motioned us to go outside so we did.

They also slowly started back out of the building,with Harry on Louis back.The one with the buzz cut untied my parents and we got into a car and quickly drove off.

"We need to get to a hostpital,now." the boy with blue eyes said examining Harry.

The three boys nodded.I'm still in Niall's arms and we both looked up to each other confused.

"Can someone explain to me what's going on?" I asked worried and confused.