Chapter 1

It had at least three weeks since Hanna had asked her boyfriend to stay behind in Ravenswood to help a girl they had just met that day, find her uncle. Hanna and the girls had gone to Ravenswood seeking more clues to find out if Ally was alive or dead,and Caleb had caught a bus to go there to meet them, meeting Miranda on the way. Hanna had gotten stuck inside a phonebox, inside a big house, and Miranda had found her and let her out. Hearing what Miranda had to say, Hanna trusted Caleb to stay behind and help her, but that was weeks ago, and Hanna had'nt heard anything from him since.

Hanna was in her bedroom, laying on her bed, looking through a fashion magazine with both her earphones in, she was trying to take her mind off Caleb, trying to convince herself that there was a good reason why she had'nt heard from him, but whenever she tried to keep him out of her mind, it was like her brain was forcing him back into her thoughts, she was worried sick, he would of usually called her after a few days of being away from her, informing her that he was okay and that he would've been back soon, looking at her phone, and letting out a huge sigh, Hanna took her earphones out, got off her bed and walked into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her, she looked at herself in the mirror above the basin, she gripped both sides of the basin for support, looking at her features, her messy tied up hair, her puffy red eyes, caused by the amount of crying she had done, her scruffy clothes, she wondered if he had lost his phone, or if something had happened to him, she'd thought about driving over there to see him and make sure he was okay, Hanna looked over at the bathtub contemplating whether she should have a shower so she could was away her thoughts.

Walking back to her bedroom, going through her draws searching for fresh clean clothes, she picked up a tank top and some comfortable pajama bottoms, then she walked back into the bathroom placing the clothes in her hands asside, she steeped up to the shower, as she was about to switch the water on, when she heard someone knocking on the front door, she looked toward the bathroom door, trying to figure out who would be here at this time of night, standing up straight, Hanna grabbed her robe, wrapping it around herself. she walked down the stairs and to the door, slowly, she opened the door, she could'n t help but smile at the person on the other side of the door.

"Caleb! oh my god! i've missed you so much!" she went and hugged him tightly, like she never wanted to let go of him, Caleb hugged her back just as tight, he then pulled away and looked into her eyes.

"I missed you too..." Caleb replied, Hanna could tell something was wrong, she looked at him.

"Caleb I haven't heard from you in weeks what's been going on? you okay?"

"i'm sorry I haven't got in touch i've just been trying to work through some things..." Caleb looked like he was forcing himself to hold back tears.

"Caleb whats going on? your getting me worried" Hanna said, going closer to Caleb and cupping his face in her hands.

Caleb walked towards the kitchen, away from her, and she followed.

"I have to go back Hanna, and I won't be able to come back for a while"

"what do you mean?, you can't go, you just came back to me" Hanna said, close to tears.

"Miranda... she needs me Hanna, something happened.. while we were there"

"what do you mean something happened? WHAT HAPPENED CALEB?!"

"i'ts not what you think Hanna" Caleb went to grab Hanna's hand but she pushed him away.

"oh my god I can't believe it, it's my fault, I gave her to you"

"Hanna it's not like that, I love you, i'm in love with you" Caleb said walking towards Hanna.

"then why are you breaking up with me and leaving me! Hanna yelled as tears started falling down her cheeks.

"TO KEEP YOU SAFE!" Caleb finally yelled back.

Hanna looked straight into Caleb's eyes, then she did something she didn't expect to do, she rushed over to him and crushed her lips to his, wrapping her arms around his neck, Caleb tried to pull away, he did'nt want to make saying goodbye harder than it already was, Hanna pulled away looking up into his eyes, he looked straight back into hers, and he saw she was holding back tears, he could also see the desire in her eyes to say goodbye to each other properly, he closed the gap between them, and crushed his lips to hers again, wrapping his arms around her waist to pull her closer to him, he then pushed her backwards towards the stairs, without breaking the kiss, he placed his hands under her thighs and lifted her up, and carried her to her bedroom, Hanna wrapped her legs around his waist as they got to the top of the stairs, her carried her to her bed and placed her on it, removing each others clothes, they kissed each other everywhere, saying thier last goodbye.

four years later

A/N: So here I am with the first chapter of my story, I originally posted this on fanfiction.net so I already have nearly all the chapters typed up with the help of a friend =) let me know what you think