Chapter 2

A/N: Hey guys, hope you enjoyed reading the first chapter, I know that one was quite short but i'll try and make the rest of the chapters longer, please keep your reviews coming in, so here goes with the next chapter xoxo HalebFan4lyf

Four years later

Hanna pulled up outside Rosewood Elementary School, she turned off the engine and looked over at the little boy sat next to her, her little boy with blue eyes and longish brown hair, just like his fathers, a couple of weeks after Caleb had left Rosewood, she had found out that she was pregnant, and just after that she had ended up entering a relationship with Travis Hobbs after having a one night stand, after starting a relationship with him she had told him that she was pregnant, and Travis had promised to raise the baby as his own, and nine months later on November 20th 2013 she gave birth to her son Nathan Hobbs.

Hanna still looking at her son, started to unbuckle his seatbelt, and handed him his schoolbag. they both got out of the car and they walked up the steps towards the main doors of the school.

"okay, so your lunchbox is in your bagpack" Hanna said.

"okay mommy" said Nathan

"have you done all of your homework?" Hanna asked taking his bag and putting it on his back.

"yes mommy, its all done and in my bag" Nathan replied, Hanna knelt down in front of her son, kissing him on the forehead and giving him a hug, he hugged her back.

"your dads going to pick you up later sweetheart as mommy will be at work" said Hanna standing up again "i'll see you later, be a good boy"

"I will mommy" Nathan replied going into school.

Hanna walked back to her car and got in, she turned the key in the ignition, causing the engine to roar to life, she drove off, heading towards work, a few years ago, she had opened up her own fashion store in Rosewood, and soon after that started going well she had bought a house for herself, Travis and Nathan to live in, before, she got to work, she drove to the brew, to buy herself, Spencer and her work assistant some coffee.

Hanna pulled up outside her store H&S FASHIONS in which she had recently agreed to co own with one of her best friends Spencer Hastings, she picked up the coffee cups from the passenger seat and got out of the car, and walked into the store, seeing her work assistant stood behind the cash register, Hanna walked over to her placing her coffee on the desk.

"hey Penny how are you today?" Hanna asked the blonde headed green eyed girl.

"hey Miss Marin i'm fine thank you and you? how is your partner and your son?" Penny asked looking up at Hanna.

Hanna smiled at Penny " they are fine thank you, and how many times have I told you, you can call me Hanna? I maybe your boss but i'm also your friend... has Spencer arrived yet?"

"yeah shes in her office in the back" Penny replied, just then her phone rang, Hanna looked at Penny confused as she saw Penny hit the reject call button, Hanna looked at Penny worriedly

"Penny is everything okay? you can talk to me you know" Hanna asked walking towards Penny to hug her.

"yeah everythings fine it was just my boyfriend trying to call me when he knows i'm at work"

"is everything okay between you two? did something happen?" Hanna walked back round the cashier desk to face Penny.

"no no nothing bad, at least I think not, its just something really embarresing happened the other day" Penny said looking down at the desk.

"well i'm here if you need someone to talk to, trust me i've had some really embarresing moments with an ex boyfriend of mine, i'll open up if you do" Hanna said about to walk towards her office.

"my mom walked in on me and my boyfriend about to ya know...."

Hanna and Penny had gotten deep in conversation that they did'nt hear someone walking into the stores entrance.

"soo come on then, I told you whats up, now you tell me your embarresing moment with a guy you dated" Penny grinned at Hanna.

"well about five years ago I met this guy in school, and after hearing some of the things that was going on in his life, I let him crash at my house in the basement without my mom knowing, and a few days later before we got involved, he was taking a shower, and I left my mascara in the bathroom, so I asked him if I could come in and get it, at two minutes later my mom was coming in so I had to jump in the shower with him, acting like it was me in the shower, and when she went out, all I could do was look at his backside, god it was so embarresing" Hanna explained.

At that moment Spencer walked out of her office ingto the store, and looked up, shocked when she noticed who had entered the store.

"sooo, what was the guy called, your ex?" Penny asked looking really interested.

"Caleb" Hanna and Spencer said in unison, Hanna suddenly looked up at the store entrance, and sure enough there he was, the person she never expected to see again in her life.

Caleb Rivers.