Chapter Sixteen

Anna’s POV

-Two months later-

    Summer is almost over, and school is coming fast, so I figured we should all go and see the boys while we have the chance. We’d all been saving up because we know they have a break from their tour coming up.

    It was the day we were leaving, so we packed up, went to the airport, got on our flight, and made our way to London where the boys greeted us at the airport. Except Liam. I immediately wondered where he was.

    Niall: He’s real sick. He had a one hundred and four fever this morning.

    Me: Oh, okay.

    They drove us to Zayn’s flat and we unpacked our bags. I decided to go see Liam, and Perrie came over for Zayn. I hopped in a cab and told the driver where to take me, and we started speeding through the streets of London.

    Cab Driver: So, what’s your name? I’m Jim.

    Me: I’m... Anna.

    The car jolted to a brief stop, but “Jim” quickly got it under control and continued driving like nothing happened.

    Jim: Oh, it’s nice to meet you... Anna Sieg.

    Me: It’s nice to meet you too, I guess.

    Wait, did he just use my last name?

    Me: How did you know my...

    Just then we went over a huge bump and turned into a parking space in an underground parking area. This was not Liam’s flat.

    Jim got out of the car and came around to open my door for me as I was unbuckling my seat belt.

    Jim: Come with me.

    He grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the car and toward a building.

    Me: What are you doing? No! Stop!

    Jim: Shut up!   

    He let go of my wrist and I felt the sharp pain of a slap on my cheek. Everything went black.

Liam’s POV

    Niall called me and told me that Anna was on her way over. I looked at the clock under the TV from my couch that I have been planted on since I got sick. Niall called over an hour ago; She should be here by now.

    *Send to Niall*

    Me: Is Anna still with you?

    *Receive from Niall*

    Niall: No she left around and hour ago.

    *Send to Niall*

    Me: Okay, I’ll text her.

    Just as I was typing my message to Anna, she texted me.

    *Receive from Anna*    

    Anna: HELP!!

    What the heck?

    *Send to Anna*

    Me: What’s going on?

    *Receive from Anna*

    Anna: I’m not sure, the cab driver took me into some building.

    *Send to Anna*

    Me: You’ve gotta figure out where you are. Look for something that could tell you.

    *Receive from Anna*

    Anna: I blacked out earlier, and now I’m just in a dark room. I can’t see anything. The last place I was at was an underground parking lot with a building next to it.

    *Send to Anna*

    Me: Okay, I’m on my way.

    I threw my blanket on the floor along with a bunch of used tissues. I climbed off of the couch and grabbed my keys, heading toward my car.

Niall’s POV

    Me: Liam called and said that Anna’s gone missing.

    I announced it to everyone.

    Emilia: What?

    Me: Yeah... Uh, he just texted me saying that he thinks he knows where she is and he’s going to look for her.