Chapter 32

Anna's POV

I was pacing around the back hallway behind where I was going to walk down the aisle. Where were the boys? My dad was trying to calm me down as he also waited to walk down the aisle with me.

Dad: Everything's fine, they'll be here soon.

A few minutes passed and the boys finally burst through the doors.

Niall: you look amazing!

Me: thanks. Now go!

I gestured toward the doors that lead into the church. I watched them quietly take their positions next to where Liam would be standing soon.

Dad: it's time.

He smiled and held his arm out for me to hold. I smiled back, and together, we pushed through the church doors. Butterflies filled my stomach. Everything was beautiful and perfect. I looked around, and everyone was smiling at me. There were candles along and at the end of the aisle. There were beautiful lights along the walls and rose petals littering the aisle floor. I finally looked in front of me and saw Liam in his tux. All the butterflies flew out of my stomach and everything felt right. The ceremony started once the bridesmaids and groomsmen took their places.

After a while, it was almost over. There was just one last thing we had to do...

Me: I do.

Liam: I do.

We were pronounced husband and wife and shared our first kiss as Mr and Mrs Payne. Everyone clapped and I realized that Liam and I would be able to spend the rest of our lives together. All my dreams came true.

Later, we went outside and once Liam and I said hi to our families, we went over to the directioners who were all standing together.

Me: hey guys!

They all started screaming and jumping.

Liam: thank you so much for coming today. I know it was quite a long trip for some of you.

A few of them nodded in agreement.

They all started looking around at each other, and I noticed one of them mouth words to the rest of the group.

All: congratulations!!!!

I covered my mouth with my hands and Liam put his arm around my waist.

Liam: thanks guys.

Liam and I went around the group and hugged each of them and started conversations with some of them.

Me: okay, we'll see you all at the reception later tonight, right?

They all said "yeah" at the same time.

A girl: them are you guys going on your honeymoon?

Liam: we're leaving in a few days.

Another girl: where are you going?

Me: Liam won't tell me.

I looked up at him and he planted a quick kiss on my lips.

Liam: I'm sorry guys, but we e gotta go now. See you all later.

We waved and walked back to the large group of people.

-reception-

When Liam and I got to the reception, the were already some people there, including the directioners who we put all at tables next to each other.

Soon, everyone showed up and everyone got food. Some people gave speeches, and the first person to volunteer was my dad.

Dad: when she was a little younger, she had posters of Liam in her room, and she would always point to them and say, "one day, I'm going to marry Liam." And I never believed her... She never gave up, and even though sometimes it was annoying because she would talk about Liam all the time, her love never faded, and now look where she is. I am so proud of you honey.

He smiled and walked back to his table. A few friends and some of Liam's family gave speeches as well, and then it was my turn. I ran up to the microphone with liam holding my hand, right behind me.

Me: I just wanted to start out by saying thank you all for coming, and for the beautiful speeches. Also, I just wanted to let all of our directions know, that we are so happy they could make it, and they are so amazing, that we are giving them all three tickets to a one direction concert in a few months.

They all started screaming and looking around at each other. Everyone else started talking amongst themselves. Liams family called him over to their table. He looked over at me, and I let go of his hand while smiling, letting him know that I would catch up with him later.

Once everybody finished eating we started dancing. The DJ was playing all of the newest songs, and taking requests. We went through the daddy daughter dance, and my and Liam's first dance as husband and wife which was absolutely amazing.

During the dancing, Louis made his way over to me while no one was paying attention.

Louis: is it time?

I immediately knew exactly what he was talking about. I nodded and grabbed my bouquet of flowers.

Me: ladies! Guess what time it is!?

Some ladies came up on the dance floor to participate. Chloe and Sarah knew about Louise plans remaining sure Emilia was front and center when I turned around and prepared to throw. I stopped for a second and looked at Louis. I looked behind me and saw that I had a perfect shot for Emilia. This better work.

I threw the flowers back and look behind me, Susie Emilia with the flowers and her arms.

Me: yes!

Emilia looked up at Louis who was walking closer to her. Louis reached in his pocket and started kneeling down. Emilia dropped the flowers and covered her mouth with her hands.

Louis: Emilia, I have fallen truly, madly, and very deeply in love with you, and I would like to spend the rest of my life with you, will you marry me?

Emilia nodded frantically.

Emilia: yes, of course!

Louis stood up and they kissed quickly and then hugged for a while.

Liam: looks like we're having another wedding!