Chapter Eleven

-The next day-

    Me: I don’t want to leave!!
    I was sprawled out on the couch with my bags still empty, and twenty minutes eft until we had to leave.
    Anna: We have to go! Our plane leaves soon and we’re supposed to be at the airport an hour before it leaves. GET UP!!
    I finally got up and packed my bags, and before I knew it, I was back in my apartment in America, unpacking my bags. I already missed Harry, and I texted him once I got off the plane to let him know that we landed safely.
    I also heard that Anna texted Liam, but he didn’t answer. She was really paranoid about him and Danielle. Emilia and Sarah called Louis and Niall since they landed as well.

Anna’s POV
-A few weeks later-
    I’m so worried that Liam will get back together with Danielle. I hate to be like, overly attached, but Spring Break is coming up and I figured I’d go back to London for the week. I just want to make sure nothing is going on, and I really miss Liam. I called everyone else to see if they wanted to come, but even though they wanted to, I’m the only one with a job, so no one else had enough money.
    Liam knows I’m coming, and is going to meet me at the airport. I got on the plane and was very happy knowing that I’m going to see Liam soon. I had first class tickets, so I was sitting in the very front of the plane. We had a successful take off, and I opened my laptop to go on Tumblr and check my emails, but it was late, so I decided to go to sleep after a while. It was about eight hours later when I woke up to a loud noise. I waited, and it didn’t happen again, so I figured it was a dream and went back on my laptop. I looked out the window and noticed that we were right above London. I couldn’t stop thinking about the moment when I walked into the airport and got to see Liam again.
    My fantasy was interrupted my another crash. I noticed everyone was looking at each other and trying to figure out what happened. The flight attendant came over the speaker with a panicky voice.
    Flight Attendant: I’m sorry for the inconvenience, but there are some problems at the moment. I’m sure they will all be worked out soon, but we thought we should let you know that the main pilot has fainted, and the co-pilot is trying the best he can to control the plane, but it weens to be malfunctioning.
    Everyone on the plane gasped at the same time, including me.
    Flight Attendant: Please remain clam, and fasten you seat belts.
    I looked back out my window, and it looked as if there were no problems at all. I shrunk down in my seat and hoped we would land soon.

Liam’s POV

    Me: What time is it?
    I had fallen asleep in the chair at the airport because I had been waiting so long.
    Airport Worker: It’s almost six AM.
    Me: Thanks.
    I went back and sat down in the uncomfortable chairs. Anna’s flight should be landing any minute. I checked the board to see that Anna’s plane was currently on time, just like it was before I fell asleep. I couldn’t wait to see Anna again.

Anna’s POV

    No one said anything for a while, and I went back to being excited to see Liam, and forgot about everything. Suddenly, the whole plane dropped down, along with my stomach, but managed to catch itself very quickly. I pulled myself up a little and looked out the window. We were a lot closer to the ground now. And, was that the airport?