Chapter One

CHAPTER ONE

-earlier-

Anna’s POV

    Me: I’m so excited!

    I was screaming to Emilia, Chloe, and Sarah who finally showed up at my house so we could go to the One Direction concert. We were all followed by all of the boys on twitter, so we thought we might have a chance with them, considering they already know we exist. Especially since we had VIP passes and front row seats. We made our way into my car and I drove us to the airport. I was going to be quite a long trip all the way from Chicago to London.

    When we finally took our seats on the airplane, the flight attendant came over the speaker and told us we would be at London by 11:30PM Chicago time. It was 3:30PM. Anyway, we had plenty to talk about, so it wasn’t that bad. When we finally landed, my stomach filled with butterflies. I looked over at Sarah who couldn’t help but smile.

    The cool London air passed through my hair as I took in the beautiful view of the London Eye and Big Ben. We continued walking until we reached the street, got in a taxi, and made it to our hotel.I knew it was going to be hard to sleep because of the concert tomorrow.

Hope you enjoyed and again, PLEASE KEEP READING I WROTE THIS A LONG TIME AGO AND I'D AT LEAST LIKE TO THINK IT GETS BETTER SO YEAH