Chapter thirty

Anna 's POV

-the next day-

Liam woke up and said he was feeling completely better. We told the nurse and she said he could leave in an hour.

The hour passed quickly and we checked out and got in a cab.

Me: I told Niall I would call him when we're on our way home, but my phone is dead. Can I use yours?

Liam: Of course.

He handed me his phone and I went into his recent calls, figuring that would be the easiest way to find Niall's contact. Once. I scrolled down a little bit, I saw a call from someone named Jackie. I really wasn't worried about who she was, I trusted Liam. But this wouldn't be the first time I thought I could trust him and he proved me wrong.

Me: Who's Jackie?

Liam: Jim's wife. She works with Modest.

I was sort of reassured.

Liam: Why?

Me: Well I see that she called you.

Liam: Oh yeah, she was just telling me where the tapes are.

Me: oh.

I figured I should just forget about it, and called Niall.

Soon, we were back at my house with all the boys.

Harry: I really want to see Chloe.

Louis: Yeah I wanna see Emilia too.

Niall: And Sarah!

Me: why don't we invite them over?

Liam walked up behind my and started rubbing my back.

Liam: Great idea.

He reached down and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

Liam: I love you.

Me: I love you too.

I faked a smile. I was still a little weary about the whole 'Jackie' thing. If it wasn't for what happened with Danielle I wouldn't care in the slightest, but can I trust Liam?

I called the girls and they're on their way.

While we were waiting for Chloe, Emilia, and Sarah, me and the boys were just sitting around watching TV. Liam broke the silence.

Liam: Anna, can I talk to you for a second?

He got up from the couch and was reaching for my hand.butterflies filled my stomach. What was this about?

He pulled me into the other room, and sat me down next to him on the couch, never letting go of my hand.

Liam: I can tell you're upset, and I think I know what it's about.

He sighed and shifted his position on the couch.

Liam: I know I hurt you with Danielle, and I think that's what you think is going on with me and Jackie. But I can a sure you, Jackie is not even a friend-more like a co-worker, or really just someone who works for me. I just want you to know that I will NEVER hurt you again, nor will I let anyone else hurt you. You are my life now, and I love you.

He played with the engagement ring on my finger. I looked from the ring to Liam's eyes and I saw that everything he said was sincere.

Me: I believe you.

He smiled and pressed his lips to mine.

Liam: You're mine.

Me: I'm yours.

We walked back into the main room, hand in hand, letting everyone know that everything was alright.