Chapter Eight

Me: Sarah... What...?

    Sarah: *sigh* I don’t know if I can watch the movie without making a fool of myself and screaming at every little thing. But... I really don’t want to ruin this night. For everyone.

    Me: Oh my gosh Sarah!

    I squatted down beside her, and almost started laughing.

    Me: You can tell Niall that you don’t want to see this movie. I mean it’s not like you’re saying you hate him or something.

    Sarah: No. I can do this. It’s not that hard. I got this.

     I helped her up from the bathroom floor and we walked back to the theater together.

Niall’s POV

    Me: What do you think is going on?

    Chloe: I don’t really know, but I’m sure she’s fine.

    I really hoped that whatever it is isn’t my fault. I didn’t want to make a bad second impression. I wouldn’t stop worrying, until she finally walked into the theater with Anna right behind her. When she finally reached our row, I realized that the movie had already started.

    Me: *whispering* Are you okay?

    Sarah: Fine, thanks.

    We continued watching the movie and I realized that Sarah covered her eyes and ears for the scary parts, so I decided to put my arm around her to comfort her. She snuggled into my arm and the rest of the movie passed by in a blur.

Liam’s POV

    The movie was over and I couldn’t believe that I just sat there all awkward-like with Anna. I had to think of something to make this night better during dinner. I sat by Anna instead of in the front on the way there.

    Me: So did you enjoy the movie?

    Anna: Yeah, I’m so glad I finally got to see it!

    Me: Well I’m glad you liked it.

    We finally made it to the restaurant and Anna ran up to Sarah. It was probably about earlier. 

    When we made it to our seats, I pulled out a chair for Anna, as did all the other boys for Emilia, Sarah, and Chloe.

    We ordered our food and started talking. Me and Anna talked and laughed and had a good time. During the conversation, I gained the information that she has to leave London in a couple of days. I know I have to keep in touch with her, so I made sure to ask her to be my girlfriend and hope it never ends.