chapter 34

I walked into Chloes house using the key she gave me. As soon as we saw each other, we hugged and both said congradulations at the same time and then laughed. Chloe immidiately took me to see the dresswhich was stored in her closet oddly enough. It was really beautiful and fit perfectly. 

After I saw the dress and we got some snacks, we were just sitting and talkings.

Me: So you're getting married!

Chloe: Yeah! we figure sometime in May. Hopefully outdoors.

Me: So how did he ask?

Chloe: Well, he took me out for chinese and my fourtune cookie said "will you marry me?"

I smiled and she held out her left hand for me to see the ring. It was beautiful.

Me: That's amazing.

Chloe looked down at her ring and raised her eyebrows as if she didn't even believe it was hers.

Chloe: Yeah, I'm pretty lucky.

We didn't say anything for  minute.

Chloe: So are you excited?

Me: What?

Chloe: About the baby.

Me: oh, yeah, i guess. It was so unexpected and I've been so busy, I haven't really had time to think about it.

She nodded and changed the subject. A few hours passed and i drove home. I really wanted to talk to Liam but I figured he wouldn't answer anyway.

-A few days later-

I got dressed in my dress and headed to the local church. I found Chloe and Emilia and found out Sarah caught the virus going around and was in the hospital.

A little while passed and before I knew it, we were all dancing t the reception. Emilia threw the boquet, and Chloe caught it and announced her wedding plans. Everyone cheered and later we made a toast to it.

The next morning I woke up to an empty housse and had to remind myself where Liam was. I went over to the calendar. 82 days until I get to see him... I hope he's holding up.

-Liam's POV-

i woke up to the sound of metal clanking against metal. I quickly opened my eyes to see that my food was being delivered. The same thing - eggs and dry toast - again. A few hours of nothing passed and a guard opened my cell door and half dragged me outside into a fenced area. There were a few tables and chairs and some large men standing around. They stared at me as I sat down at a table.

Guard: They want you to exercize.

Me: Whatever.

The guard sighed and went back inside. When's my courtdate?