Two Considerate Uncles Swimming to the Beat

So I thought I'd start off with romance, because that's almost a universal genre. Story, title and plot  are not my own.

btw: Yes that's the actual title it gave me for the story and story is posted as is. Enjoy :)

Two Considerate Uncles Swimming to the Beat

Nadine Parkes was thinking about Frank Thunder again. Frank was a witty writer with brunette eyes and short thighs.

Nadine walked over to the window and reflected on her cosy surroundings. She had always loved pretty Falmouth with its frantic, fried fields. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel irritable.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a witty figure of Frank Thunder.

Nadine gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a predatory, patient, beer drinker with solid eyes and sticky thighs. Her friends saw her as a perfect, proud patient. Once, she had even saved a cheerful toddler that was stuck in a drain.

But not even a predatory person who had once saved a cheerful toddler that was stuck in a drain, was prepared for what Frank had in store today.

The rain hammered like jogging snakes, making Nadine fuzzy. Nadine grabbed a solid blade that had been strewn nearby; she massaged it with her fingers.

As Nadine stepped outside and Frank came closer, she could see the colossal glint in his eye.

Frank gazed with the affection of 6615 optimistic delightful dogs. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want love."

Nadine looked back, even more fuzzy and still fingering the solid blade. "Frank, I just don't need you in my life any more," she replied.

They looked at each other with irritable feelings, like two delightful, distinct donkeys smiling at a very sweet carol service, which had reggae music playing in the background and two considerate uncles swimming to the beat.

Nadine studied Frank's brunette eyes and short thighs. Eventually, she took a deep breath. "I'm sorry," began Nadine in apologetic tones, "but I don't feel the same way, and I never will. I just don't love you Frank."

Frank looked lonely, his emotions raw like a rare, rotten ruler.

Nadine could actually hear Frank's emotions shatter into 5304 pieces. Then the witty writer hurried away into the distance.

Not even a drink of beer would calm Nadine's nerves tonight.

THE END