Two Adorable Uncles Shouting to the Beat

I thought I'd treat you to another short story and voila! another uncle based story (I think, I didn't read it). I'm getting pretty concern with the 'uncle' theme now.

Two Adorable Uncles Shouting to the Beat
Kimberly Wilson looked at the damp newspaper in her hands and felt stable.

She walked over to the window and reflected on her idyllic surroundings. She had always loved grey Chicago with its blue-eyed, bloody beaches. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel stable.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Ocean Hemingway. Ocean was a helpful hero with curvaceous elbows and tall toes.

Kimberly gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was an adorable, wild, brandy drinker with charming elbows and spiky toes. Her friends saw her as a pong, poor painter. Once, she had even brought a squashed puppy back from the brink of death.

But not even an adorable person who had once brought a squashed puppy back from the brink of death, was prepared for what Ocean had in store today.

The clouds danced like shouting rabbits, making Kimberly sleepy.

As Kimberly stepped outside and Ocean came closer, she could see the spotless smile on her face.

"Look Kimberly," growled Ocean, with a peculiar glare that reminded Kimberly of helpful hamsters. "It's not that I don't love you, but I want a fight. You owe me 2979 gold pieces."

Kimberly looked back, even more sleepy and still fingering the damp newspaper. "Ocean, I've got a new job," she replied.

They looked at each other with surprised feelings, like two rabblesnatching, rough rats singing at a very energetic engagement party, which had reggae music playing in the background and two adorable uncles shouting to the beat.

Kimberly regarded Ocean's curvaceous elbows and tall toes. "I don't have the funds ..." she lied.

Ocean glared. "Do you want me to shove that damp newspaper where the sun don't shine?"

Kimberly promptly remembered her adorable and wild values. "Actually, I do have the funds," she admitted. She reached into her pockets. "Here's what I owe you."

Ocean looked surprised, her wallet blushing like a high, horrible hawk.

Then Ocean came inside for a nice glass of brandy.

THE END