Science Fiction Plots

Today, these are some Sci-Fi plots (3 of them). As usual, nothing here is my own: plot, title, etc

Galactic Evil Spoon Wars
A long, long time ago in an evil, evil galaxy...

After leaving the short planet Pluto, a group of teens fly toward a distant speck. The speck gradually resolves into an idyllic, space mill.

Civil war strikes the galaxy, which is ruled by Richard Clifford, a chilly dragon capable of theft and even man slaughter.

Terrified, a greasy gremlin known as Casper Sparkle flees the Empire, with his protector, Sharon Godfrey.

They head for Berlin on the planet Tatooine. When they finally arrive, a fight breaks out. Godfrey uses her evil spoon to defend Casper.

Godfrey and Gremlin Casper decide it's time to leave Tatooine and steal a boat to shoot their way out.

They encounter a tribe of wizards. Godfrey is attacked and the gremlin is captured by the wizards and taken back to Berlin.

Godfrey must fight to save Gremlin Casper but when she accidentally unearths a deprived record, the entire future of the evil, short galaxy is at stake.

Galactic Blonde Sword Wars
A long, long time ago in a blonde, blonde galaxy...

After leaving the sticky planet Pluto, a group of aliens fly toward a distant speck. The speck gradually resolves into an important, space bungalow.

Civil war strikes the galaxy, which is ruled by Fred Barlow, a peculiar zombie capable of theft and even assassination.

Terrified, a pretty ghost known as Gary Khan flees the Empire, with his protector, Christian Grey.

They head for San Diego on the planet Neptune. When they finally arrive, a fight breaks out. Grey uses his blonde sword to defend Gary.

Grey and Ghost Gary decide it's time to leave Neptune and steal a digger to shoot their way out.

They encounter a tribe of wizards. Grey is attacked and the ghost is captured by the wizards and taken back to San Diego.

Grey must fight to save Ghost Gary but when he accidentally unearths an urban knife, the entire future of the blonde, sticky galaxy is at stake.

Galactic Curvaceous Rifle Wars
A long, long time ago in a curvaceous, curvaceous galaxy...

After leaving the dirty planet Mars, a group of wizards fly toward a distant speck. The speck gradually resolves into a noisy, space garage.

Civil war strikes the galaxy, which is ruled by Annie Olsson, a squat elf capable of impersonation and even assassination.

Terrified, a passionate giant known as Chloe Chan flees the Empire, with her protector, Christian Torrance.

They head for Falmouth on the planet Klendathu. When they finally arrive, a fight breaks out. Torrance uses his curvaceous rifle to defend Chloe.

Torrance and Giant Chloe decide it's time to leave Klendathu and steal a scooter to shoot their way out.

They encounter a tribe of youths. Torrance is attacked and the giant is captured by the youths and taken back to Falmouth.

Torrance must fight to save Giant Chloe but when he accidentally unearths a worrying kettle, the entire future of the curvaceous, dirty galaxy is at stake.