Crime Plots

Just three crime plots I decided to mess around with. Titles, plot, blurb, ect aren't mine

Murder in Cornwall
A Crime Thriller

Mangled eyebrows have been turning up all over Cornwall and the inhabitants are scared. Ten murders in ten weeks, all committed with a sword, and still nobody has a clue who the wild killer is.

Dr Barry Parker is a beautiful and splendid lawyer with a fondness for kite flying. He doesn't know it yet but he is the only one who can stop the controlling killer.

When his husband, Dick Johnson, is kidnapped, Dr Parker finds himself thrown into the centre of the investigation. His only clue is a squidgy book.

He enlists the help of a brave lawyer called Una Butterscotch.

Can Butterscotch help Parker overcome his sugar addiction and find the answers before the wild killer and his deadly sword strike again?

DCI Chen Investigates
A Crime Thriller
Mangled eyelashes have been turning up all over Canada and the inhabitants are scared. Ten murders in ten weeks, all committed with a paperweight, and still nobody has a clue who the snooty killer is.

DCI Chris Chen is a tall and thoughtful swordsman with a fondness for trainspotting. He doesn't know it yet but he is the only one who can stop the snotty killer.

When his granddaughter, Rhiannon DeVito, is kidnapped, DCI Chen finds himself thrown into the centre of the investigation. His only clue is a peculiar ruler.

He enlists the help of a bold navigator called Ruth Kowalski.

Can Kowalski help Chen overcome his caffeine addiction and find the answers before the creepy killer and his deadly paperweight strike again?

Murder in Australia
A Crime Thriller

Mangled fingers have been turning up all over Australia and the inhabitants are scared. Ten murders in ten weeks, all committed with a arrow, and still nobody has a clue who the arrogant killer is.

Miss Kathy Thornton is a muscular and admirable computer programmer with a fondness for star gazing. She doesn't know it yet but she is the only one who can stop the stingy killer.

When her brother, Chad Parkes, is kidnapped, Miss Thornton finds herself thrown into the centre of the investigation. His only clue is a warped teapot.

She enlists the help of an articulate housekeeper called Susan Ramsbottom.

Can Ramsbottom help Thornton overcome her television addiction and find the answers before the peculiar killer and his deadly arrow strike again?