Two Predatory Uncles Partying to the Beat

Yes, again that's the given title. Although at this point I'm wondering if I should be concerned with this 'uncles' theme. Story, plot, dialogue, etc aren't mine.

Two Predatory Uncles Partying to the Beat

Stanley Ramsbottom looked at the silver torch in her hands and felt cross.

She walked over to the window and reflected on her grand surroundings. She had always loved sunny Athens with its nosy, numerous nooks. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel cross.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Gregory Humble. Gregory was a spiteful wally with moist abs and scrawny lips.

Stanley gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was an intuitive, brave, brandy drinker with spiky abs and red lips. Her friends saw her as a pong, panicky painter. Once, she had even helped a pongy disabled person recover from a flying accident.

But not even an intuitive person who had once helped a pongy disabled person recover from a flying accident, was prepared for what Gregory had in store today.

The wind blew like skipping lizards, making Stanley lonely.

As Stanley stepped outside and Gregory came closer, she could see the silky glint in his eye.

Gregory gazed with the affection of 7243 lovable happy hamsters. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want some more Facebook friends."

Stanley looked back, even more lonely and still fingering the silver torch. "Gregory, oh my God they killed Kenny," she replied.

They looked at each other with unstable feelings, like two happy, hot humming birds singing at a very malicious Halloween party, which had orchestral music playing in the background and two predatory uncles partying to the beat.

Stanley regarded Gregory's moist abs and scrawny lips. "I feel the same way!" revealed Stanley with a delighted grin.

Gregory looked angry, his emotions blushing like a bulbous, broken banana.

Then Gregory came inside for a nice glass of brandy.

THE END