Paranormal Romance

As per usual, nothing below is mine (plot, blub, ridiculousness, nothing). Click the star or comment. Bonus if you do both :)

Hannah's arrow
Hannah Willis suspected something was a little off when her rude dentist tried to sniff her when she was just six years old. Nevertheless, she lived a relatively normal life among other humans.

It wasn't until she bumped into the devilishly virtuous siren, Gregory Ramsbottom, that her life finally began to make sense.

However, Gregory proved to be caring and seemed to have an unhealthy obsession with bouncing. Hannah soon learnt that Gregory had taken an oath never to pleasure a human being.

When Hannah's rude dentist is injured in a hit and run accident, Hannah realises her own life is at risk.

Despite Gregory's thirst for blood and angry eyes, Hannah finds herself falling for the siren. Only fate will decided whether he kills or protects her.

One night, a siren appears before Hannah and warns her of a darkness within Gregory. The siren gives Hannah the tattered arrow - the only weapon that can defeat a virtuous siren.

Will Hannah find it in herself to kill the only creature who has ever made her feel truly scared? (Hint: yes!)

Pleasure of a Mermaid
Suki Plumb suspected something was a little off when her malicious father tried to pleasure her when she was just six years old. Nevertheless, she lived a relatively normal life among other humans.

It wasn't until she bumped into the devilishly pretty mermaid, Andrew Parker, that her life finally began to make sense.

However, Andrew proved to be delightful and seemed to have an unhealthy obsession with sitting. Suki soon learnt that Andrew had taken an oath never to nuzzle a human being.

When Suki's malicious father is injured in a dancing accident, Suki realises her own life is at risk.

Despite Andrew's giant feet and giant feet, Suki finds herself falling for the mermaid. Only fate will decided whether he kills or protects her.

One night, a mermaid appears before Suki and warns her of a darkness within Andrew. The mermaid gives Suki the damp knife - the only weapon that can defeat a pretty mermaid.

Will Suki find it in herself to kill the only creature who has ever made her feel truly scared? (Hint: yes!)

Tempting the Articulate Yeti
Graham Gump suspected something was a little off when his brown dentist tried to eat him when he was just six years old. Nevertheless, he lived a relatively normal life among other humans.

It wasn't until he bumped into the devilishly articulate yeti, Morwenna Doop, that his life finally began to make sense.

However, Morwenna proved to be sympathetic and seemed to have an unhealthy obsession with jumping. Graham soon learnt that Morwenna had taken an oath never to slap a human being.

When Graham's brown dentist is injured in a fang accident, Graham realises his own life is at risk.

Despite Morwenna's sharp fangs and inherent evilness, Graham finds himself falling for the yeti. Only fate will decided whether she kills or protects him.

One night, a loch ness monster appears before Graham and warns him of a darkness within Morwenna. The loch ness monster gives Graham the warped gun - the only weapon that can defeat a articulate yeti.

Will Graham find it in himself to kill the only creature who has ever made him feel truly confused? (Hint: yes!)