2;; Pray for a Miracle

TUESDAY (Hermione’s P.O.V.) 9:23 AM

I woke up especially late on this summer morning, with a Ginny smiling from across the room, who was before that, writing in a notebook.

“Did Luna leave?” I rubbed my eyes and stretched.

“Two hours ago, she gets up early. I think it might have to do with…well, you know.” She gave a mischievous smile.

“Oh, I see.” I giggled slightly. “I hope he understands how lucky he is.” I pulled a brush though my hair.

“He doesn’t. If a girl ran up to Ron screaming ‘I LOVE YOU!’, he would still be confused as to what she was saying.”

I giggled at her last resort.

“He has a heart, you know.” I shrugged.

“I know that much, he likes you.” She pulled her hair back into a high ponytail.

I twirled my hair around my finger. I mean, I don’t like him like that, I am in love with Harry, but it’s sweet, sort of.

“Let’s go, it occurs to me that we have to eat.” She opened the door and began down the stairs, and I followed closely.

“Good morning, everyone. Err, Good morning, Harry.” Ginny corrected herself soon after speaking.

“Good morning to everyone.” I teased Ginny and seated myself between her and Ron.

“H-hello, Her-Hermione…” Ron was staring at me, which I couldn’t even think about understanding.

My hair was in crazy waves from Luna’s tight French braids, and I was still in my pajamas, barefoot and makeupless.

“Good morning, Ronald. How’s the book coming?” I picked up a piece of toast and the butter began melting.

“I was reading it last night, or was, until someone, Harry, took it from me so he could talk to me.” He shot Harry a death glare after seeing Harry smirking with his face down, as if that would help hiding his obvious interest in distracting Ron.

“Harry! Where is it?” I gave Harry a dirty look.

He dug the book out of the drawer and handed it to me, and I handed it to Ron.

“You can’t blame me, Ron put it there.” Harry defended himself.

“I seem to have missed that in my explanation of last night’s events.

I raised my eyebrows. Not only was he not denying it, but he was using a bigger vocabulary?

There is something wrong with him.

(A/N-Sorry for the short chapter… **Blankness**)