8;; I kissed a psycho

Tuesday (Luna's P.O.V.) 4:07 PM

After all my lessons and after my assignments were done, I decided to go to my dorm to read.

A very bad decision, after it happened.

"Who is it?" One girl in my room, Alexandra, asked impatiently.

"Who is what?" I asked, trying as hard as possible to focus on my book.

"Your Gryffindor!" She yelled.

"I don't have one." I said calmly as I flipped the page.

"Don't lie!" She threw something at me.

"Ouch!" I yelled. But I wasn't giving in that easily.

"LUNA! ANSWER ME!" She sounded angry.

"I'm trying to read." I said quietly, turning another page.

She ran over and stole my book.

"Hey! Give it back!" I said angrily.

"Tell me first!" She reached the book above her head, which was upsetting, considering I am short.

"If I tell you, will you promise not to tell anyone and will you promise I will get my book back?" I asked her.

"Can I tell other girls in our house?" She asked me with a fake-pout.

"Only if they promise they won't tell anyone outside of Ravenclaw house."

She nodded and sat down on her bed as if it were story time.

I shut my eyes tightly. "Ron Weasley." I said loudly enough so she could hear, but quietly enough that no one else could.

She gasped.

"YOU PROMISED IT WASN'T A WEASLEY!"

(So, I hope you guys won't sue me for this, but I am putting two different days in one chapter.)

Wednesday (Luna's P.O.V.) 3:30 PM

I skipped down the hallway, humming the catchy tune of 'Weasley is our King'.

"What you singin', Luna? 'Luna is our Queen?" Someone from Slytherin laughed at me.

I ignored them, but still remained confused as to what they meant.

"Luna is our Queen," Someone was singing under their breath as I walked past.

I stopped my skipping and marched angrily to my common room.

"WHO DID IT?" I yelled. I never yell, but this made me most upset.

"Did what?" Jeslyn looked around, then back at me.

"Told! Told everyone about my…" I started, but stopping right before the word 'crush.'

"Gryffindor?" a boy across the room laughed.

"I told Alexandra and she said she wouldn't tell anyone outside of Ravenclaw." My eyes were filling, but I ignored it.

"Alexandra told me," Several people said, looking around at eachother.

I turned around angrily, my tears blurring my vision as I walked down the hallways and all the stairs, after deciding to go sit outside to try and calm down.

Of course, since I wasn't paying any attention, I hit someone.

My luck.

"I'm s-so sorry." I said quietly, trying to hide the fact that I was crying.