5✌️

Jades p.o.v

I was sent home by the doctors the same night because mum will be staying there.
Today Sarah should be coming from New York too, I can't wait. Its been ages since I last saw her and now when I get to see her it is not for a very good reason. I got up of my couch slowly trailing to the closet to into a suitable attire. My outfit consisted a white net top, dark blue denim jeans and my black converses. I then tied my hair into a braid and picked up my keys.
I wasn't in the mood of eating anything so I just decided to go and drive to the airport to pick up Sarah.

------Skip the drive------

"Sarah."I waves trying to get her attention
"Jade." She calls picking up her bags and running to me.
"I missed you sis." I whisper with tear dripping down.
"I missed you to J, how is mum." She says changing the topic.
"I don't know haven't been to see her today the doctors sent me home because the ward she was admitted in no one can stay in. And now I came here to pick you up I guess we can go from here." I spoke.
"Yes come on." She replied.
I helped Sarah carry the luggage to the car and then sat in to drive to the Hospital.

---Skip car ride---

"Oh Miss Carter I have some important news." The  doctor said as she spotted me.
"Yes is everything ok ?" I question.
"Um Well the Surgeons had a meeting today and we have found that the damage to the head was quite severe and the heart is only working through the machine we can't do anything to make it improve, so unfortunately Mrs Carter can only last until she does. You are able to see her but only family." She said staring at Sarah.
"She is my s-sister." I Correct her thought h as my voice cracks.
"Oh sorry , you may see her now." She apologised pointing at the ward door with my mum in.
Without another thought I ran to the room and sat next to her crying like never before, I have never cried over my mum but now I am on the verge of loosing her.
I quickly interlocked my hands with mum and put my head on her shoulder crying non stop.
"Mum you can't do this, you cannot leave me.I am sorry for everything and I will do everything you ask bit please get better." I cried.
"Sweetheart , this is it for me, you have to stay strong." Mum whispered.
"No mum you can't say that." I shout.
"Just promise me ,promise me one thing." She said wiping a tear.
"Anything mum" I say wiping away all tears and clearing my throat.
"To need to find a boy, not just any idiot that you can sleep with but someone you think will be worth it J because when I die your gonna need someone." She said in a serious tone.
"Mum ple..." I got cut off by mum.
" No Jade do you know how hard it was for me to come from work every night and hear you moan , it is fucking annoying.please for my sake."She said with her eyes welling up.
Without another word I nodded because deep down I knew she was right. I heard the door creak open and realised it was my sister. I slowly got up and walked out after saying my goodbyes. I had college tomorrow so I needed to sleep and finish my assignments.

The next day

I got up from my bed and opened up my closet I took out an out and outfit which consisted a black vest top , blue denim Jeans and a denim jacket. I went to the bathroom brushed my teeth and wen back to put my hair into a messy bun and mascara and my lip balm I couldn't bother doing much.I rushed down to put on my black air max and folded my jeans as it looked better.After that i went to the kitchen to cut some fruit for my breakfast , shortly after I left the house for college.

I entered class and sat at the back.I didn't bother looking up because I really wasn't in the mood of being a flirty bitch honestly I didn't like being a slut but to prove my mum wrong I felt like i had to be a Slut.
"Hey Jade." A random voice from the back spoke.
"Wanna get together tonight."He carried on.
I ignored him and sat in my seat. I then realised that he came towards me and put his hand on mine.
"Fuck off Nick I ain't in the mood". I said in a dull tone.
"Baby bear, what's wrong." He carried on not listening to a word I said.
"Are you fucking dumb I said fucking leave me alone." I growled.
No dares to talk to Nick Jones like that but I didn't care he was friggin piss taking.
As I adjust myself in my seat I feel a huge pull, it was Nick he had a extreme tight grip on my arm.
"Ouch Nick that hurts leave me alone." I cry trying to escape his grip.
"Hurts now does it , next time don't dare to talk to me like that or.." Nick got cut off by Nate.
"Or what, go on gonna hit a girl , come on now Nick no one likes Pussy."Nate smirked patting Nicks cheek.
Nick didn't say a word now obviously he wasn't gonna say anything he is a mouse compared to Nate.
He slowly walked back to his seat as Nate looked at me as I was giggling under my breath and then looked down.
"Mind if I sit here." Nate asked ed clearing his throat.
"Sure." I replied giving a small shrug.

Nate's POV

Something was up with Jade Its definitely not the same girl I knew who would, throw sarcastic comments every time and would go crazy if anyone touched her and today she was crying to get out of an assholes grip who she would smack in the face for an answer. I felt like she was upset and I didn't like seeing her upset.
It was lunch and I saw Jade sitting on the wall outside instead of flirting with a boy. I picked up my packet of chips and walked out toward her.
"Hey." I say hopping onto the wall.
"Hi." She replied wiping a tear.
"What's up you don't look very happy." I asked
"Nothing." She answered playing with her fingers.
"You know you make it pretty obvious your hiding somin. I laughed pointing at her fingers.
"I'm serious Nate thanks you can go Sammy might be waiting." She said with a fake smile on her face.
"You know I don't bite I seen you all day and you look like your broken.And as far as Sammy is concerned he has Gilinsky and Johnson. I spoke
Suddenly she broke into fits,of tears and hugs on tight to me.
"My mum ii...is a..about to die she can't she ..can't leave me like that." She said all very quickly but I understood every word I was taken back by what she just said I didn't know what to say or how to react in fact I just hugged back thinking it was the best supporting thing to do and comforting.

Thts all guys i done plenty and i am knackered.
Word count : 1254
Please
Vote comment and share and i will update soon.