Christmas Day

Sorry guys i am skipping the day with Nate and Jade going out because its Christmas Day and i wanted to give u guys' A Christmas Special Chapter ' .
So i hope u enjoy remember i am posting 2 long chapters and they don't always have to have a happy scene in it.
Oh and before i start
'Merry Christmas Everyone'🎄🎄

Jade's POV
3 days ago I went out with Nate and his friends and Zoe and he was vert sweet , I enjoyed that day ,he is very understanding , he is not like any other boy he is funny and cute and a pleaure to hangout with.
Today is Christmas and I am really excited I know you must be thinking why would I celebrate Christmas when my mum is in hospital well ,the doctors allowed her to come home for today as she might want to spend the day with family.
And I want this to be a special Christmas as it might even be her last.I got up from bed and brushed my teeth and got changed into something decent. So I picked out my sweater which reads ' Morning Person December 25th ' , my black leggings and black converse. I went vanity desk and put my hair into a high pony and applied some red nail polish on.
I make my way downstairs to decorate the house ,I will have to do it quick because my sister has gone to get mum.

I started to wrap all the presents to put under the Christmas tree, decorated the fireplace with the stocking and mistletoe , and then I decorated the railing and doors with tinsels.
I started this at 11:30am and I finished at 2:00pm.

"J we're home." Sarah shouts.
"Mum."I scream running down the stairs.
"Merry Christmas darling." My mum said quietly.
I saw there was a nurse with mum she had a breathing Machine attached to her. Sarah and the nurse slowly help her onto the couch.
"Wow,Jade you have done a pretty good job in decorating the house."Sarah compliments.
"Thanks sis,"I replied
"Even though we don't have a Christmas meal the Decorations make It Christmasy." Mum mentioned.
"Um who said there is no Christmas feast , there is turkey in the oven."
"Way to go sis , I didn't know you could cook turkey." I spoke.
"Shut up Jade living in New York for 7 years kind of got me used to it." Sarah says.

After the talking we sat down to eat our Christmas meal. And then opened our Christmas presents I received a beautiful heart pendant from mum which I immediately put on and Sarah received a Pandora bracelet, and Sarah got me a phone case and the new iPhone 6.
I gave my mum a Photo frame of all three of us in the picture and a variety of different perfumes because she Loves her perfumes, and I got Sarah ring with 'Sister' on it.
After that me my mum and my sister sat together to watch the 'snowman' just like always.
"So are any of you guys doing anything special today." Mum asked.
"No mum I am just going go to drop you off to the hospital later and thats about it." Sarah mentions.
"Actually I am going to a Christmas Party with Nate , his friends and Zoe." I said mumbling half of the time.
"Oh wow J you didn't tell me that you and Nate were a thing." Sarah comments.
"Shut up Sarah we ain't." I shout.
"Stop it you two , anyway Jade what are you deciding on wearing and what time do you have to leave." Mum questions.
"Um well I go at 4:00pm which is in an hour and a half. And I don't know I will just wear a top and a skirt, I will see what I have in my closet." I said not bothering to look my best.
"Um no I will help you look nice ,you can't go to a party and not bother looking nice J are you insane no offence this is your first time being asked to come to a party." Sarah complained.

"Right upstairs now you only have an hour and a half." Sarah commanded.
I get up rolling my eyes not saying anything because it will be useless NO ONE and I mean NO ONE wins my sister in a debate there is no chance she always has a good point, and if she doesn't she makes sure it's done her way wether anyone likes it or not.

Nate's POV

"Man why did you ask Jade to come with us it was supposed to be us getting drunk and bloody enjoying the night." Jack G complains.
"Fuck off bruh ,you know she not having good times and Nate is doing to cheer her up." Sammy defends me.
"Cheer her up or has Skate got himself a girl who he loooves." Johnson winks.
"All of you guys fuckin shut up , I don't wanna hear another word, and Johnson shut the fuck up man , you know how much I hate relationships, I am doing it cuz her mum is not on good terms and the doctors have said she can't last long." I blurted out ,shit she told me not to tell anyone.
"What." G shouts
"No way." Johnson gasps I swear he acts like a total girl.
" umm guys pretend you never heard that , I wasn't supposed to tell you guys." I huff banging my head against the door frame really lightly.
" we won't but wow she is going through a really bad time." G said in a apologetic tone.
We stopped our conversation and got into my jeep we went to sammy's house to collect a few things so after we can pick up Jade.

Don't worry guys I am updating another chapter straight away because it is a CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
Word count: 983
And plz add me
Vote my story and comment

A quick thing
Read SamFinneganMagcon books they are awesome.