47✌️

This one is for my baby...mamahkylie
Love you💜💙💚❤️💛

Jade's POV

I stood there watching that idiot all over Nate. He didn't even move her

Dog🙄

His eyes met mine and he saw that I was furious.

Slowly Nate's hands travelled up her legs to her waist. What the fuck. He looked at me again and smirked.

This time I gave him a cold stare, but that dick didn't stop and carried on moving his hands up to her shoulders.

As she moved in to kiss him Nate shoved her back and she fell to the ground.
The whole class laughed and I was in complete stitches.

You guys should of seen her face.

"I'm sorry Krista but I have a girlfriend, who I love very much, wouldn't wanna ruin our relationship because of you now would I." Nate cheekily replied.

"Urgh. Don't forget Jade was the school slut as well." She stood fixing her skirt.

"Well, I wouldn't call her that if I were you because she has got a boyfriend unlike you, wait I'm sure you have one too....what was his name....yeah, Rob would love to see what his girlfriend is doing behind his back." Nate asked.

She was gobsmacked.

"I don't know w..what yo...you mean" she stuttered like she don't know what the fuck is going on.

"Move bitch, by the way I heard you have STD." I butt in.

"No I don't, shut the fuck up."she screams with her annoying high pitched voice.

She just turned around to walk back to her seat, when some one puts their foot forward and Krista falls flat on her face.

"Nice one Claire." I laugh high fiving my friend.

She gets up and fixes her outfit, but unlucky for her, the hem of her skirt gets trapped in the sharp thing sticking out of the table and her skirts starts to unravel.

She screams in annoyance and storms out of class.

I sit besides Nate opening my book.

"I see you were jealous." Nate playfully nudges me.

"Pff, my jealous, I don't think so." I scoff.

"Right." He chuckles.

Sorry that's all for now.
I thought it to be a very shitty chapter. Any ways let me know your thoughts.

Comment, vote and, share.

Love y'all.

Again love ya loads mamahkylie