2 ✌️

Jade's P.O.V

I woke up by the sound of my annoying alarm I looked up to see it was 9:05 there was still plenty of time for me to get dressed for college I was 18 which made it my last year of Sophomore.
I slowly got out of bed and made my way to the closet.
With my eyes closed I picked my outfit which wasn't to girly but was a bit slutty. As I sat down by my vanity desk a message appeared from the one an only, Zoe.

Zoe:
Hi jade can you pick me up from home cuz my car ain't starting plzzzz

Zoe:
And if u cum don't take the piss

Me:    
Yeah fine be ready I am coming in 10

I quickly took a few more bites of my cereal and grabbed my phone and keys and walked toward my car my not so latest car.

I parked outside Zoe's house and saw Zoe sitting on her porch.

"Hi what were you doing you look exhausted." I answered her.

"Oh nothing just ran upstairs to grab my phone and ran out." She said breathlessly.

"Right lets go then." I smile starting the car.

*****

I park my car and laugh at Zoe, because of her reaction on when I drive really fast. She jumped out of the car and kissed the floor repeatedly thanking god she's still alive. Some student gave her glares but she returned them with a 'fuck off'.

As I straightened my short skirt and walked towards the doors I spotted her the biggest bitch on earth.

"Omg bitch alert." Kyra the biggest oscar slut awardee said pointing at me.

"Bitch me gone." Zoe muttered and I snorted.

I ignored Kyra and walked on. God give me strength my life feels like a slut fanfic.

"So I heard you slept with Jason my ex." Kyra raised an eyebrow as she tugged on my Justin Bieber shirt.

"Yeah actually I did he thinks his dick is bigger than Chris Brown's, I'm surprised you actually laid your tongue near his length, then again you both are pigs so." I shrugged.

Her mouth hung opened and Kyra earned boo's from the crowd. I smirked at my self pleased and walked off along with Zoe.

(later in class)

"Right class today we will be doing project on Romeo and Juliet and I will be putting you in groups of 3." The teacher shouts
The whole class moans at him
"Sam ,Cleo and Robert.
Zoe ,Clarke and Johnson" Mr walkers calls out.
Zoe exclaims "your joking right" she stares at me as I laugh my ass off because she is partnered up with a guy who picks his bogeys regularly.
"Reese,Claire and Jack
Which leaves me with Jade,Kyra and Nate" he said clearing his throat
"WHAT, no way, not Kyra, no chance I am not spending a week with her. I scream as Zoe bursts out in fits of laughter.
"And you were laughing at me." Zoe calls
"Shut it Zoe."I say smacking my hands on my face.
"Why am I to beautiful to work with you?." Kyra questions
"Beautiful my foot".I spat
"Watch the jacket girlfriend 200 goats died for this?"she shrieks.
"Ohh I was wondering why i could smell them." I scoff
"Right thats enough" Mr Walker bellows as the bell goes.

"She fucking pisses me off every time I see that bitch. It's like she has nothing better to do than being an asshole." I squall.
"Speak of the devil."Zoe chuckles.
We walk to the dinner table as I see her stop next to me with the corner of my eye.
"Jade Carter, not so pleased to see you again." She mentions.
"Yeah like I am blessed to see you again."I sarcastically reply. Bitch how can I help you?
"What do you think you are, is it because you have slept with all of the boys here, let me reassure you haven't yet so darling don't get to chuffed." She squalls.
"Shut the fuck up Kyra are you jealous, get your facts right because for the record I don't go to them, they come to me." I scoff
A girl from behind whispers in Kyra's ear." No Kyra she hasn't she has slept with every other guy except Nate,and he is not an easy one to get trust me."
"Let me eat will you fat cow." I scream in her face.
"Whatever"she scoffs.
I sit back down thinking back at what the girl said
"Oi whats wrong" Zoe,asks as she snaps me out of my thoughts.
"Nothing." I reply
----------------------.................--------------------
What has Jade got in mind ?
Sorry guys would of carried on but I am really tired
And i promise the next chapter would be extremely long
Just plz comment on what i should improve
And vote thnx 😘😘😘😘😘